The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-25-2017, 10:24 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2012 MINT RED GSPORT 15k miles for sale Florida

Top of the day to ya. I am selling my 2012 Grand Sport with 15k miles for 45k firm.

This vette is in better condition than one from the showroom. It is meticulously washed and kept. Not used as a daily driver only weekends. This vette has the headlights done by Mike @ VETTESTHETICS. It has the demon eyes installed and also "real" Carbon Fiber inserts in the headlights. Very expensive but a WOW to look at. I also have ALL the ZR1 spoilers done in "real" Carbon Fiber from C7 Carbon.com including the front and rear spoiler and the rear defuser complete assembly. The side mirrors are are also "real" Carbon Fiber and even the Demon Eye bluetooth controller box installed in the engine compartment is Carbon Fiber. The seats and trim have been custom done in GM red perf leather with stylish design on seats. The steering wheel is wrapped in GM red leather on "real" Carbon Fiber. The only fake Carbon is the wrap I used to cover the AMP I used for the Morrell Speakers and the JL Stealth Box installed. It has a front camera and rear camera along with a top of the line Pioneer with Apple-Play and USB charging station for 2 phones at the same time to charge. A USB for a USB drive for music and or photos and you can watch movies on the head unit from a DVD as well. I have installed mild-to-wild remote to open and close the NNP exhaust system. It has NEW ZR1 size C7 Z06 rims 19 front and 20's rear with NEW ZR1 (blue devil) size tires from Tirerack.com. It has Oricle side markers from Corvettemods.com.

If you like red, this is your car. It is my toy and I take extreme care of it. This car needs NOTHING done to it except perhaps enter it into shows and lots of cars and coffee. Please look at the pics I have taken and email me with any questions. Also feel free to text me or call me. PM me for my cell.

Thank you and good luck!

Joe

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote