• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Air Force Monkey

Shadow

Can't lay claim to this. I stole, I mean appropriated it from DC:

Air Force Monkey.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tourist walked into a pet shop and was looking at the animals on display. While he was there, an officer from the local Air Force airfield walked in and said to the shopkeeper "I'll take a 6114 monkey, please."

The shopkeeper nodded, went to a cage at the side of the store and took out the monkey. He put a collar and leash on the animal and handed it to the officer, saying, "That'll be 2000 dollars, please."

The officer paid and left with the monkey.

The surprised tourist went to the shopkeeper and said "That was a very expensive monkey. Most of them are only a few hundred dollars. Why did that one cost so much??".

The shopkeeper answered, "Ah that's a 6114 monkey, he can rig aircraft flight controls, score 300 on the Army Personal Fitness Test, set up a perimeter defence and perform the duties of a warrant officer with no back talk or complaints. It’s well worth the money."

The tourist then spotted a monkey in another cage. "That one's even more expensive! 10,000 dollars! What does it do?” he asked.

"Oh that one," replied the shopkeeper. "That's a Maintenance Supervisor monkey. It can instruct at all levels of maintenance, supervise maintenance at the unit, intermediate and BM level and even do most of the paperwork. A very useful monkey indeed".

The tourist looked around a little longer and found a third in a cage. The price tag was 50,000 dollars. The shocked tourist exclaimed, "This one costs more than all the others put together! What in the world can it do?"

"Actually" said the shopkeeper "I've never actually seen him do anything but drink beer and play with his dick, but his papers say he's a pilot."

Back