• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Blinker bulb..

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
:bigear:Here's a bone head question... How do you change the driver side blinker bulb?:bigear:
Looks like i'll have to remove the plastic piece under the front end to reach the bulb. Is this the case for a 2000 C5?

TIA

Whatta...

BIOTCH that was!!!
I gained access and removed the bulb thru the hood compartment while the lights were raised and by removing the hood stopper. My arm got stuck :eek: and I seriously thought I was in trouble!
Like a total :bigear: I thought I'd try my luck by using the same route to reconnect the new bulb.:sillyme: Yep, my arm got stuck again and no matter what I did I couldn't finagle the bulb back into where it need to be.:banghead:
So, I decided to jack the front of the car up and go thru the access panel from underneath. WOW, it went right in!:dancer01:

Thanks again Jim for the link!:thumbsup:

Good Job

Good Job "GrassHopper".....I am not that smart...Just know where to look for Information.

:D JIM :D

Last edited:
Back