The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-22-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2005 DSOM convertible 2sb 17,000

My daily driver for the last 2 years. Well maintained.

Purchased from an older fellow who used it as a highway car to visit family on the weekends. Always a southern car. He swore most of the miles were highway, from Atlanta to Florida.

A woman hit me a month ago, front driver area. Mostly her tire, rubbed. Small bit of damage. I planned to do the GS clone until I ended up buying a C7. Have video of accident, if you cared.

See pictures. Fender could use replacement (small crack)
Or, touch up the door and go

2sb package: power top, HUD, heated seats, memory package, etc
Tight motor with no noise, no smoke
Newer: radiator, oil pressure sensor, automatic shifter cable, tuneup, sound deadening
~98k (when i bought it): Suspension/brakes
Dash cam integrated. Typical car for the mileage, except that I'm better at maintenance than most (and don't abuse the car)
122k miles

I didn't even buff the wreck. It'd probably turn out to be decent, if you wanted to live with it for a while. I think this would be a good car to make into a grand sport clone, since you already could use a new fender.

I love the c7, but I'll admit that I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be (over the c6)

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote