The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-11-2020, 11:38 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2011 ZR1 3ZR 8300 miles Central Florida $60,000

2011 Corvette ZR1 with 3ZR Premium Equipment Group

Only 8,300 miles 6spd manual (of course)

Supersonic Blue Metallic/Dark Titanium interior

Chrome wheels ($2000 option)

One owner car with clean Florida Title and Carfax in hand. Both keys, window sticker and owner’s manual

No mods. 10 year old car was driven so there are a few chips and scratches in the paint and a scuff on the Passenger outside mirror. See attached photo. Paint correction completed earlier this month and Mobile 1 oil change completed last week.

Front splitter cracked and it is due for front tires (they are dated 2010)

Always located in Central Florida so obviously no snow but has been caught in the rain a few times.

No Joy rides! Proof of financial ability to purchase before driving.

Priced to sell $60,000 No trades (I already have another C6)

Front swplitter could use replacing

8331 miles

Like a giant jewelry box

Rims are in great shape. No curb rash

Passenger mirror scuff

Since everyone will ask the story: I picked this up from a friend locally thinking that it would be awesome to own. But… after some contemplation, I don’t want to own another car that I will barely drive. I have owned several very nice Buick Grand Nationals and the last one was a garage queen resulting in 3 washes in 6 years. I sold that one and purchased a C6 with Z51 and drive it about 5000 miles per year. I know in my heart that although the ZR1 is a blast to drive, I won’t drive it often enough to justify ownership. So, here it is.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote