The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 12-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation
Unhappy New Member complaint

I am sorry to tell you all about my dealings with Xtreme Motorsports, It's been horrible I won't get into it here but I have no avenue left but to go through the court system because they won't even respond. I've read their posts about customer service and friends and helping. Trust me it's not what they believe.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Now you have your own thread in which to bitch your heart out.

Please be specific in your complaint(s).

Post away!

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
I am sorry to tell you all about my dealings with Xtreme Motorsports, It's been horrible I won't get into it here but I have no avenue left but to go through the court system because they won't even respond. I've read their posts about customer service and friends and helping. Trust me it's not what they believe.
I'm sorry to hear this as well. There is a marketing axiom that says a bad experience will be retold at least 9 times. I hope they will recognize that whether or not they are wrong, they have a responsibility to offer exemplary service and make the customer happy.

Best wishes to both of you.

Tm

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quite honestly, unless you are willing to provide specific details and who you actually are, this is just anonymous noise that has absolutely NO credibility whatsoever.

So either pony up and state your case in detail, or cease with the anonymous and vague factless complaining.
Unread 12-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

While I can understand your wanting to defend one of your own, There is a very thin legal line in which I have to dance. I do find it slightly funny that the post was removed from the "Chris is so great thread". While I also don't want to insult Rich, I kind of find your post to be slightly rude. Ask Chris what the facts are, I don't know if you'll get the truth but to insult someone for saying they had a different experience is a bit out of line.

Fact is I am an unhappy customer and someone who used to call Chris and Keli my friends. I am someone who has been ignored for months by them and have tried everything I could to come to a peaceful resolution. This was a last resort and it seems to have caught some attention.
Unread 12-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

Technically you've already broken that thin legal line, by even speaking out against them in someones thread bashing the company.

Whats been said and quoted can be used against you as slandering since this is a open and public forum....if you've really got a case against them.

If this is the attention you're looking for, its more then likely not going to be on your side.
Unread 12-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Actually by simply stating that I had a bad experience and that I don't believe that the customer experience I had is the same as the ones others have had is not bashing nor is it crossing a line. You are right about it being a public forum I have the right to express an opinion based on personal experience.
Unread 12-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I agree. Without simply stating the facts along with your OPINION concerning those facts, and instead just saying "SO AND SO IS BAD, DON'T DEAL WITH THEM!", you are giving them legal grounds to file suit against you for defamation and libel. The point and reason of your post is not to display facts, nor is it to relate your stated opinion. It is designed simply to do damage to another party's reputation. Which, if your claim of seeking legal redress is true, will likely be filed in the form of a countersuit against you if you actually are filing a lawsuit.

But if that is the way you want to play your hand, more power to you. I'm betting that if you actually have an attorney and tell him or her about what you posted here, you will likely get dropped like a hot potato.

That is MY opinion on this matter.
Unread 12-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #9
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

I never said anything about not dealing with them and actually if you read what I said. I said I'm sorry to say that wasn't my experience. Would it be better if I showed the canceled check from my bank and a photo of my car and the time duration??? What facts would suit you? I didn't bash anyone, I just said I had a bad experience perfectly legal. I got thrown into a corner where my post isn't even good enough to go in with everyone else's. Mine had to be separated out. Ask how fair is that??
Unread 12-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Chris, I see you are reading this. Feel free to jump in. Was I bashing or stating fact. I had a bad experience.