• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

I am a new member. I have done quite a few mods to my 2003 Anniversary Edition. First was the ProCharger Supercharger, along with headers and a full 3" exhaust system. Then I replaced the stock clutch with a Fidanza lightweight flywheel and a Spec Stage II clutch and Fidanza shifter. Next was a new set of custom painted Forgeline wheels, C6 Z51 brakes with custom painted calipers and new Michelin tires.

Nice:thumbsup:and :welcome:aboard:wavey:

Now post up some pics:)

sounds like a hell of a ride:thumbsup::dancer01:

Thanks. Here are a few photos. It dynos at 501 RWHP and I hope to add heads and cam in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2119.jpg
    IMG_2119.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 89
Glad to have you with us................beautiful ride for sure

Whooooooooooo Yahhhhhh..................supercharged as well..........Lord pull up your boot strap's for sure.
Love Horsepower & the 50th celebration at that. Need someone to ride shoot gun and take their money?
Great ride for sure....................Little FYI though.....this is a great site w/ great people. We sure fancy Florida Vettes.
Rich and Shadow make everyone comfortable and have plenty of info and event's no matter where ya live. Get that beauty out and meet some of the great folk's on this site. Their all a blast and make great friends as well.
Spice:welcome::welcome::welcome:

:welcome: Looks like a VERY nice ride. :thumbsup: It appears it will probably be pretty QUICK, too......... :hehehe:

Wow! Looks like you stepped up big time with your mods. Can't wait to see what it dynos with heads and cam.:eek: BTW, welcome to the site.:welcome:

By the pic, she looks lowerd and ready

For slammin and jammin 03.
Congradulations on your venture w/ Emeraldcoastvettes..........we need club's and we further need pic's of those Emerald Vettes and owner's.
(specially if their partyin type owner's)
Bring them all on board. Rich, Shadow and Jim will post them a great time for sure.
Spice:thumbsup:

Can I welcome you if you got here before me?!? Nice to see someone else on the interweb from Marianna. :wavey:

Back