• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New from Fort Myers, FL

3 or 88

ALL CHEVY
I am looking forward to becoming a regular here; I do a few car shows every year, i drive my vette as much as possible. I am a wicked AZZ detailer and enjoy doing it very much however this is not what I do for a living; although i am considering starting something. I am an electrical contractor in Southwest Florida. Anyway looking forward to the site!

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

Yeah, we could use a few more regulars here. Seems like most other members have become rather "irregular" lately..... :hehehe:

YO, Ft Meyers........Welcome to CorvetteFlorida. jump in and let us know about
yourself and your Vette. Post up some pictures, because EVERYONE on this site
loves to see pictures of other members rides!
Andy Anderson :wavey:

Thanks for the hello; I posted some pics in the gallery of my vette and some misc. I also posted pics of my daughters vette we just got her for 16th birthday

:welcome: to the fold. Wow. A vette for your 16 year old daughter. I'm glad my daughter is not reading this thread. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site! Good to see you on here! Still hope to catch up with you one night at one of our cruise in's down here...

Back