The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-23-2015, 01:16 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTS: ‘12 SC Centennial Edition M6 GS Vert in VA area

The time has come to sell my car. Reason: I want to get a new C7 Z06. It is a 3LT optioned car with 23k miles on the odometer. I want to sell the car with the aftermarket installed. The buyer will also get all the removed OEM items as well so if that person chooses to get the car back to stock, sell some of the items separately to get some $$ back, it is entirely up to the buyer. I am asking $53k OBO. I just personally don’t want to deal with part out. I have done this in the past with other cars and it has worked very well for both. Car has Nav, NPP, F55, and power folding top among other features, almost $76k from factory with options. The car has been supercharged by Hennessey Performance southern California shop (SC installed April 2013) where I lived until my very recent move to VA. It has their 650HP package. Dyno sheets can be provided to serious buyer. It has the TVS-2300 twin screw core unit. Excellent driver car with plenty of power on tap if needed. Drove the car cross country from California to Florida and back. I was able to average 26~28 MPG for some long stretches of the trip.

-American Racing long tube headers 1 7/8
-Quartermaster Optimum-SR 10.4” two-disc clutch
http://www.quartermasterusa.com/qm/o...wheel-kithtml/
-Mirror tap and blend mount for radar detector (I am keeping my Passport 9500ix)
-Clear bra installed by the professional team at Clear Pros in Murrieta, CA on all forward facing surfaces (front bumper, rear view mirrors, guard rails, headlights http://clear-pro.com/
-NO aftermarket wheels are included with this sale. Car will be sold with original OEM wheels with fairly new (less than 500 miles) Nitto Invos. I have three sets (HRE, Volk, L&B Forged) and if buyer is interested in a set, we can talk separately but I plan mostly to keep them for the next car
-Both FOBs included along with all manuals and factory paperwork to include dealer sheet
-Fitted indoor car cover
-NO Akrapovic exhaust will be included, I have a separate buyer already for that, it will have the OEM NPP exhaust along with the ARH.
-ZR1 front lip and side skirts

The car has been garage kept since day 1 and I usually detail it myself with chemical products. The car is very well taken care of and maintained with all the required dealer maintenance and records. It runs great and sounds even better with the bigger piping underneath. The car still has the remainder factory warranty with the exception of the engine block with the SC of course. This vehicle is a headturner everywhere I went in SoCal and I attended many car shows. The car has not seen any VA roads, only from the enclosed delivery truck which dropped off in front of my house and the drive up my driveway inside my garage where it is currently sitting. I owe very little on the car and will pay off remainder once buyer commits to make things easier for the title transfer. WTS within lower 48 states (CONUS) NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!! Local buyer is always preferred but will work just fine with other out of state buyers. Please PM me so I can provide my cell number and answer any other questions you may have.

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote