The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-09-2020, 10:16 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2019 ZR1, 3ZR, 7-Speed, Admiral Blue, Comp Seats, etc.

I am officially listing my 2019 Corvette ZR1 up for sale, there is A LOT of information to provide in these types of listings so please forgive me for any omissions. Let’s start with the basics before getting into the specific details.

2019 Corvette ZR1 – Serial #0040
Admiral Blue Metallic (Rarest Color ZR1, Only 57 Total)
7-Speed Manual Transmission
3ZR Preferred Package
Competition Bucket Seats w/ Blue Stitching
Sueded Steering Wheel & Shift ****
Carbon Flash Badge Package
Blue Calipers
Satin Graphite Wheels
Non-ZTK Car (Has ZTK Wing, see details below)
With the combination above this car is a 1-of-1 build, and in my opinion a very desirable build.

The car has a few tasteful modifications; however, all factory parts are also included with the sale. Modifications are as follows:

Solar Gard Window Tint w/ Lifetime Warranty (20% All Around + 70% Windshield)
WeaponX ZTK Wing & Brackets
AWE X-Pipe (Secondary Cat Delete)
GM RVK “Jake” Intake
BMS Air Filter
WeaponX Smooth Intake Tube
WeatherTech Form-Fit Floor Mats (Footwells Only)
CoverCraft UVS100 Sunvisor

As noted above, this is Serial #0040 for the C7 ZR1 – this specific car was a CTF (captured test fleet) vehicle utilized by GM to verify production quality and standards. It was built in January 2018; I took delivery of the car in early 2019 with ~1000 miles and am the first/only registered owner. This vehicle is still under the factory bumper-to-bumper warranty and any other GM warranty such as powertrain and corrosion protection. Miscellaneous items included with the vehicle is as follows:

(2) Original Keys
Owner’s Manual/Documentation Packet
Factory Window Sticker
Miscellaneous Paperwork from GM
Front Brake Cooling Deflector Kit (For Track-Use, Never Installed)
Exhaust Cooling Deflector Kit (For Track-Use, Never Installed)
Trunk Organizers/Protectors

All servicing has been performed by GM dealerships on this car and I have paperwork on hand as backup. Oil changes were performed at 500 miles, 1500 miles, 5000 miles, and if I roll over 8000 miles another oil change will be performed. I have always made the dealership verify the exact oil type and quantity utilized. Warranty repairs performed include replacement of the driver’s door panel due to a rattle (broken clip found) and similarly a cargo trim panel replaced due to the same issue.

For transparency this car is affected by the "normal" yellowing hood CF per GM's TSB - refer to the link below for a full history on this issue. There is also minor delamination of the carbon fiber rain deflector that can be seen when within 1-2 feet that was denied by GM, both issues can be remedied by re-clearing the carbon, but I chose to keep everything original. During my trip to the Spring Mountain ZR1 Owner's School I observed several other ZR1s with identical issues as well as when browsing cars for sale...
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...t-failure.html

Current Mileage: 7,777 MI* (Last Driven on 07/07 ironically)
Sale Price: $125,000.00 FIRM**

* Mileage is subject to increase. I drive the car one weekend a month putting on around 300-400 miles.
** I am by no means in a rush or forced to sell this vehicle, therefore the price is what it is. I will not respond to any messages with low-ball offers. I am only selling because I’d like to move on to another vehicle/project but cannot justify having so many cars anymore. I am NOT interested in trades.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote