The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 12-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #11
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
I never said anything about not dealing with them and actually if you read what I said. I said I'm sorry to say that wasn't my experience. Would it be better if I showed the canceled check from my bank and a photo of my car and the time duration??? What facts would suit you? I didn't bash anyone, I just said I had a bad experience perfectly legal. I got thrown into a corner where my post isn't even good enough to go in with everyone else's. Mine had to be separated out. Ask how fair is that??
Personally,from your post I think your a Spineless A$$hole,somebody will probly someday unscrew your head and SH*T down your neck to give you a little backbone!!
Well Deserved I'm sure!!
Unread 12-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #12
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

You can think it all you want.

Tell me what you would have done in my shoes? I have gotten no response emailing , texting or calling. They have your car and your money. What do you do from there?
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #13
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Tell me what you would have done in my shoes? I have gotten no response emailing , texting or calling. They have your car and your money. What do you do from there?
Then lay out the facts,or STFU!
Unread 12-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #14
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

wow gone for a while and what have i missed?

i agree with rich and the others. as there are no facts, no proof, this is nothing more then slander. i have delt with chris and keli and very happy. or their logo wouldnt be on my vet much less chris being a groomsman in my wedding.

your location is here in tallahassee same as myself. but no point in wasteing eveyones time slandering friends to us all
Unread 12-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #15
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

The proof is my car sitting at his shop maybe you've seen it? It's a silver GTP. It's been there since March along with the money to fix it.
Unread 12-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #16
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Again saying your experience is not slander.
Unread 12-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #17
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
While I can understand your wanting to defend one of your own, There is a very thin legal line in which I have to dance....Ask Chris what the facts are, I don't know if you'll get the truth but to insult someone for saying they had a different experience is a bit out of line.

Fact is I am an unhappy customer and someone who used to call Chris and Keli my friends. I am someone who has been ignored for months by them and have tried everything I could to come to a peaceful resolution. This was a last resort and it seems to have caught some attention.
(Edited by Shadow-different person's complaint-don't want to air someone elses laundry)

As for "protecting one of our own", you're way out of line there.

I can personally attest that Rich will one of our own if they were to treat a member poorly.

That's exactly why this part of the forum was created

To give everyone a place to address grievences, answer grievances and send/recieve attaboys, and to do so without interference.

Unlike many larger sites, we don't "cater" to our vendors. Rich doesn't even "require" them to pay for advertising! Since it's not a "for profit" enterprise, what does he have to gain?

Do this on many other sites and the thread would be locked/deleted, and you might find yourself warned or worse.

Quote:
I do find it slightly funny that the post was removed from the "Chris is so great thread".
Now, as to why it was moved.

That was ME, not Rich.
He had nothing to do with it, was unaware of my actions, and wasn't consulted.

If you have an issue with MY actions here, please direct them to ME. You can PM or call me, either is fine.

Nothing is going to change unless I'm instructed to do so by the Admin, but you're certainly welcome to discuss them with me.

That thread was not a "Chis is so great" thread! It was a member who is trying to help his Disabled Veteran brother. Chris' shop just happened to be the ones offering to help him do so.

Interfering in that thread by regurgitating the same exact diatribe exhibited in other threads regarding the shop, was simply uncalled for and out of line.

IMO as moderator, I saw it as an effort to derail the thread.

That's not gonna happen on my watch

Instead, I gave you your own personal thread to say whatever you wish.

Quote:
While I also don't want to insult Rich, I kind of find your post to be slightly rude.
Would you care to be more specific? Exactly which part of his comment did you find "rude?"

In reading it, I found it to be almost spot on.

Quote:
to insult someone for saying they had a different experience is a bit out of line.
Please point out the "insult." I failed to see it.

As Rich and some others have alluded to, if you have a specific grievance to air, feel free to state facts and air it. No need to post up pictures and all that unless you just want to. But facts, at least your side of them, would be more than helpful.

If you have an attorney though, you might want to speak with them first before you give away all your ammo

Finally, as Rich has stated, to make derogatory comments, remarks damaging to ones personal or business reputation, that can not be supported with FACT, is SLANDER. Placing them in writing is LIBEL.
Redgress of grievance can be sought in civil court for either or both.

And yes, this is a PUBLIC forum, but it's PRIVATELY OWNED

You, me, and everyone else here, is here by invitation And that invitation can be revoked at any time. As well, commentary "can" be limited.

The owner, although he chooses not, has the right to limit commentary in any way he see's fit, and there's absolutely no recourse on behalf of the poster.

So please, if you want to air your grievances, by all means, this is the time and place; however, please support your complaint when possible.

Thanks.

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Last edited by Shadow; 12-14-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #18
Shadow

Name :

Quote:

As I told you before:

1) Call the police and get your car back!
2) File a civil suit.
3) File criminal charges for:
a) fraud
b) theft

If it were me, by now I'd have pushed it out in the parking lot and told you to come get it. We'd work all the other crap out in court!

Remember:

Unread 12-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #19
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjunkie View Post
Personally,from your post I think your a Spineless A$$hole,somebody will probly someday unscrew your head and SH*T down your neck to give you a little backbone!!
Well Deserved I'm sure!!
Come on Junk. Don't hold back.

Tell us how you really feel?

Remember:

Unread 12-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #20
Shadow

Name :
Default Let's give it a chance

Ok, enough fun and games.

I gave the guy a place to air his grievances.

although personally I'd prefer that he air some supporting facts, it's his choice.

I know for a fact that he has an "issue."

How much of an issue, I really don't know?

Why it hasn't been resolved yet, I also don't know?

Lets lay off him for a bit and give Chris a chance to respond if he chooses to (he may not choose to if the OP has filed a civil action).

Meanwhile "somebody", you might want to consider ponying up some more information. Just a fair suggestion.

Remember: