• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New to CorvetteFlorida.com

Maalox

Hello corvetteflorida.com,

Just received an invite from Rich Z and thought I would check this out. I have spent some time on other forums and am looking forward to the FL slant of this one.

I also like to comment in Rich's opening thread about not having a bias for or against vendors depending on whether the pay to support the site. I say let their actions/products speak for their worth not their wallets.

I also like the spell check button :yesnod:

Cheers,

:welcome: Thanks for accepting my invite.

Yeah, I tend to call a "spade" a "spade", no matter what or who it might be. Just tell the truth and let people deal with it.

:thumbsup::welcome: to the Forum. Your LMB is a beauty. A few of us are going to the Port Charlotte show this Sunday. Feel free to join us for B'fast at the Bob Evans restaurant on west of I-75 and on Sr 70 at 8 am. We'll eat quickly and head down to the show. You can see the details under the Events section.

Back