The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > Corvettes Anonymous

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Corvettes Anonymous An International Support Association dedicated to anyone whose passion (or problem) is Corvettes.

Unread 04-18-2008, 12:37 AM   #21
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road
Default Alright You Guys! Let's Get Serious!

Hey! If you are in the Tampa Bay Area -- or would like to be, here is your invitation to Steak-Out 08

On Friday night, May 9th, we will host Steak-Out ’08 in This is our 5th Food Drive and Funds raiser to benefit RCS Food Bank. (Download our flyer for full details.)

While you are at it, check our Partnerships and Events pages to see some incredible sponsors! We already have over $1,000 in raffle items and class prizes!

This year we will have 6 classes to be judged! Each class winner will receive a $50 gift certificate + a year subscription to Car Collector magazine. (Total value +/- $90)

There will be a “Best of Show / Corvette” and “Best of Show ~ Other Stable” The two Best Of Show winners will each receive an additional $50 Gift Certificate.

So Best of Show winners will drive away with +/- $150 in winnings! Not bad for a little afternoon’s detailing, eh!? Got Griot’s ~ The Official Car Care Products For Steak-Out?

This is our ONLY really structured event (and that structured part’s questionable), so I sincerely hope that you can make it!

WANT TO HELP?

We need volunteers for:

Set Up: You will need to be at Steak n Shake Not Later Than (NLT) 4:00 PM I’ll be there by 3:00. About 3 – 4 people would be nice.

Parking: NLT 5:00 Anybody who can wave their arms and yell, would be a good fit.

Registration and Goody Bag give out: NLT 5:30 Guaranteed to be more organized than last year…….. 3 – 4 would be nice.

Donation Receiving, Weighing, Recording & Boxing: NLT 6:00 3 – 4 would be nice.

50/50 Sales: NLT 6:00 1 – 2 would be nice.

Gift Basket Sales: 6.00 1 – 2 would be nice

Break Down: We want to begin breaking down by 10:00 PM. This incredibly coveted opportunity is open to anybody who wants to pitch in! RCS will have a truck there to take the donations. I will take the big tent down on Saturday.

Coffee With The Doctor & Nurse Goodbody ~ Just for the volunteers: Coffee and Re-hash is on me. I’ll try to get The Doctor to be there but can’t truly guarantee it, although Nurse Goodbody is a pretty sure thing!

If you would like to volunteer, please send me a PM

SHOW ITINERARY

Registration ~ 6:00 PM à The lot is filled

50/50 Raffle ~ Drawings begin at 7:00. KEEP YOUR TICKET FOR THE FINAL 50/50 DRAWING!

Gift Basket Ticket Sales ~ Begin with registration

Judging ~ To Be Completed By 8:30

Announcements, Etc ~ 9:00 > 10:00

Final Raffle Items ~ MSC Industrial Supply Items

Gift Basket Drawings

50/50 Drawing

Introductions and Presentations To RCS

Presentations Of Class and Best of Show Awards ~

Kathi Trautwein Director RCS Food Bank

WAT You Say?

Steak-Out on Friday, WAT on Sunday. It doesn’t get any better than this!

Sunday morning 5/11, we will gather at the at Derby Lane to cruise to WAT Tampa for some Excellent Thai Cuisine. We will depart Derby Lane at 0930.

For those of you traveling from the Hillsboro side, this is a bit redundant, but the string of Corvettes and drive up Bayshore is pretty impressive.

HOWEVER, should you decide to go directly to WAT, please cordon off an area for us all to park together. Call me @ 727-204-8308 for the number of cars in the caravan.

If you are going to be in the caravan and will have a 2-way radio, our channels are 5, sub 34

Hope to see you for both events!

TM

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #22
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

We plan on being at this one, Will bring food.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote