• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Post your pets!

GB, I think you should do a video of Joey and post it online . I bet most folks have not seen a dog climb a tree.... I don't think I could keep up with a dog with that much energy! :nonod:

The lizards were great! Caught in the act :thumbsup: I think they were even smiling.....:yesnod:

The hubby isn't smiling though!

godzilla.jpg

Sabre, what kind of dog is that and I like your tag!

Wolf, I'm sorry you're petless, they were very nice looking dogs. I'm prone to the dobies :yesnod:

Sabre, what kind of dog is that and I like your tag!

Wolf, I'm sorry you're petless, they were very nice looking dogs. I'm prone to the dobies :yesnod:

Thanks, the dog is a Sealyham Terrier. A neat dog with a great personality. :thumbsup:

There is nothing better than a terrior with a beard!!!:lmao:Im biased
He is beautifull!!!

Wolf:( They look like nice pups

Keep them Pets Coming!!

Keep the pets coming...How about a few of my Ducks!!!

Last edited:
awwww jice ducks! I want some,

I had the worlds prettiest hen, but my neighbors ate her:(
they ate my turkey and peacocks too,

My bana rooster can fly and sleeps in the trees at my fathers property so he is safe

Ducks

I buy them from a Feed store at 60 and McIntosh out in Brandon.
I have 37 now in my lake.
I raise them in a cage for 10 weeks and then let them go out on the lake.
We feed them corn every night.
Jim

Last edited:
ducks in love :)

Thats not far from the house, Im going to get some ducks!
We have a new privacy fence going up, and the illegals wont be able to case my beaked critters!

Running

ducks in love :)

Thats not far from the house, Im going to get some ducks!
We have a new privacy fence going up, and the illegals wont be able to case my beaked critters!

See if they have some "Indian Running Ducks"...I got 20 of the them last year and they are fun. They don't fly...only run and honk alot. They were like $5.00 each. Get some "mesh" food for 10 weeks...then "cracked corn" after that...They sell both at store. Use a Dog cage to raise them. Put some wire on top of cage to keep the possums out.
Jim

Last edited:
MLK and Macintosh or 60?

I know of the feed store on Mac and mlk (I go by it once a week when I feel like going down smokey and the bandits little corner:lol)

Back