The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-13-2017, 10:58 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S 2007 670-RWHP Twin Turbo LMB 3LT GS clone 29k miles

2007 Z-51 Coupe $ 27,000
Grand Sport Widebody
29,xxx miles

Located near Houston Texas

I am selling my 2007 LeMans Blue 3LT Coupe with Cashmere interior and clear top. The car came with the Z51 suspension. I purchased this car about 4 years ago from a corvette forum member at 18,000 miles with the following work completed. The car currently has a little over 29,000 miles on it. I had a nice 0.9% loan with the bank and have not been in a hurry to pay it off until now. Title is currently in route from the bank to me, should be here in the next week.

Stock / Information –
2007 Chevy Corvette Coupe
• 3LT Package
• 6 speed manual
• Z-51 Package
• Navigation
• Color LeMans Blue / Cashmere
• Mileage 29,300
• Clear title

The modifications -

APS twin turbo kit with 2 stage boost controller
APS 3" exhaust with cats
Alky Control Kit
Z06 fuel pump
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
Racetronix fuel system wiring harness
Comp Cams 128/132 114 cam
Full 2010 factory Grand Sport Widebody
CCW chrome 18x10 front & 18x13 rear wheels
275/35 Michelin PS2s on front and 335/30 Goodrich G-Force T/A’s on rear
Z06 rear sway bar
DRM Bilstein Z06 shocks
Z06 rear spoiler
MGW short throw shifter
Red painted Z51 brake calipers
DSV one piece headliner

Boost runs @ 9.5 lbs. and produces 670 rwhp / 740 rwtq.

The methanol is really only used as a safety precaution. I run the Alky control and is set on #2 for boost settings (has a range of 1 to 10). I had the tune kept fairly conservative as I didn't want to take any chances with the stock pistons.

From Previous Owner’s Sales Ad -

Word for word quote from the previous owner on his accident and conversion to a Grand Sport widebody; on his original sales ad -

“The Grand Sport widebody on this car is perfect in every way. It looks great in LMB. All parts were direct from Gene and Patrick. I had always wanted to add the widebody and chose to do so after my car was involved in an accident.

The Carfax will show damage to both sides of the car. A car swerved into me while trying to avoid a car entering their lane. The wheel of the car entering my lane damaged my passenger door and rear quarter panel. I saw them coming over and sped up to get past them so they only hit me with a glancing blow. The contact caused my rear to kick out to the left and I ran off the road on the right hand side at which time a low hanging tree branch scratched the driver's side front, driver's mirror and rear quarter. I am still trying to locate the pics but it was very minimal damage. The scratch down the driver's side probably could have been buffed out at home. The damage was so minimal that once the repair work was done, I took the car to get an alignment and it didn't need one. The shop that did the repair and widebody installation has done other widebody installs here in S. Florida.

I have tried to be as forthcoming as possible about the accident but can't stress enough how minimal the damage was.”

I have owned the car now for 4 years and 10,000 miles. The Grand Sport widebody is awesome and the car runs perfectly! He never found the picture mentioned in his ad, so I don’t have them to pass along.

More Info -
The cam was installed by Corvette forum vendor Horsepower Sales in Pompano at about 6k miles. The APS kit installation and tuning was done by former Corvette forum vendor Next Level Performance outside of Orlando at about 9k miles. This car idles like stock, gets 30+ mpg on the highway and can out run 98% of the cars on the road. If you want a car that looks, rides and drives better than other 2007 corvettes, costs less than most any Grand Sport C6 and can go really, really fast, then this is the car for you.

Negatives -
The front of the car has customary stone chips from driving on Texas roads. The clear tinted top has spider cracks that are common with these factory roofs. Lastly the CCW chrome wheels have started to pit on the inside. As the previous owner stated in his sales ad; I have tried to be as forthcoming and detailed about the car as possible however I am sure there are details that I haven't mentioned so please feel free to ask. There are also more pics available if needed. Thanks for looking.

The Pics -

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote