The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 01-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
Richard Newton

Name :
Richard Newton has disabled reputation
Default Bonita Springs - January 10

Breakfast Club

We’re going to another brand new place this week. This is the Delorean Motor Car Company in Bonita Springs. This isn’t just a place that fixes DeLoreans – they ARE the DeLorean Motor Car Company. I think they’ll even build you a brand new DeLoren should the spirit move you. Tony will explain all of this on Saturday Morning.

The location is really easy to find. It’s on Bonita Beach Road (north side) between 41 and old 41. I’ll see if I can get Tony to park a DeLorean out front for some of the directionally challenged people.

All of the usual guidelines apply to the DeLorean gathering. They’ll have the food out at around 9 so you don’t need to show up much before that. By 11:00 most of you will have eaten enough to be well over you normal daily caloric intake so you might as well leave.

Arriving at 9 will give you a couple of advantages. Probably the most important is that you can get in the food line before the crowd gets too big. Secondly it’ll be easier to find a parking space. Parking space will be at a premium but Tony has already made arrangements for additional parking so if you show up he’ll have a place for your car. The only problem is that you’ll have to walk a little further to get the free food.

I’m sworn to secrecy about the food but I am going to suggest you watch your caloric intake on Friday. Tony’s got some wonderful things planned for us. We’ll see all of you on Saturday morning.

January 10

Delorean Motor Company
9786 Bonita Beach Rd.,
Bonita Springs, Florida 34135
(239) 495-8550

(877) DELOREAN

Fax: (239) 495-8590

Email: dmcflorida@delorean.com
www.dmcflorida.com/

February 21 - This is the 3rd Saturday of the month. Cars on 5th is the 2nd Saturday

Germain BMW of Naples
11286 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34110
www.germainbmw.com

March 8 – This is going be a big deal – and more free food.

On March 8th the Everglades region of PCA, along with Debold Performance, will be providing lunch and offering rides around the Homestead Speedway. Everyone is invited to come hang out with us at the track. Even better join Chin Motorsports and you can drive your own car at Homestead. Debold will be able to provide trackside support should you need help.
If you just want to eat the food and hang out it’s free. If you want to go for a ride in a GT3 Porsche, or a Corvette, it’s going to cost you $20.00 to register with Chin. If you want to actually drive it’ll cost you about $300. For $300 you’ll get three to four hours of track time.
Chin Motorsports usually lets everyone take a touring lap of the course during the lunch break. That means you’ll get to see parts of the track up close and personal – even if it is a little slow.

I was in the grocery store. I saw a sign that said "pet supplies". So I did. Then I went outside and saw a sign that said "compact car”.
Steven Wright
Richard Newton is offline   Reply With Quote