The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-18-2019, 11:48 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1972 White LT1 Corvette Coupe in NY - $52,500 OBO

The following Corvette is being offered for sale at VetteFinders.com Follow the links to contact the seller.

1972 Coupe Corvette for sale
1Z37L2S522141
350 255
manual
60,000 Miles
White with Black Interior

Description:

This is an exceptional and very rare factory air-conditioned Corvette LT-1. Only 240 of these cars were ever made...this is one of those 240! It is a 4-owner car that has 60,000 original miles, believed to be accurate and correct, it has its factory born-with matching numbers engine and transmission, FACTORY AIR CONDITIONING, deluxe leather interior, power windows, power steering, power brakes and tilt/tele steering. Basically, this car was fully optioned when ordered new at Luby Chevrolet in Florida. The exterior color is correct and matches the trim tag, as does the black deluxe leather interior. All matching numbers, and all colors and trim are correct. The car has never been apart; it's basically an exceptional survivor, but with a new repaint. The car was very recently (last month) professionally stripped of its original paint down to the gel coat and repainted in single stage in it's correct factory code white. I also had the shop replace all of the weatherstripping with new. Photos of the repainting process are available, just ask me for them (text me). It's a no-hit body as you'll see in the photos that I can send you. The paint is gorgeous, and shines as perfectly as the day that it was delivered from the dealer. While I was at it, I replaced the original carpet with fresh new and CORRECT carpet. The leather seats are beautiful, no tears, but just the right amount of wear and aging that you'd expect from a 60,000 mile car. All of the date codes align perfectly with one another, attesting to the exceptional originality of this car; GM engine casting number: 3970010: correct for this 350 cubic inch/255 HP (LT-1) Engine date casting number: D262: engine was cast on April 26, 1972 Body build number: L23: April 23, 1972 Car build date: May 13, 1972 Full documentation from new includes the following; Original tank sticker Original Protecto-plate Original Warranty packet from Luby Chevrolet to the original owner (Mr. Gary Brown) Original Owner's Manual All registration certificates of all 4 previous owners of this car Bills of sale from one owner to the next.....complete and unbroken ownership history! Early service receipts for lube and oil changes ($2.50 back in 1972!) by original owner. This is a Corvette collector's DREAM! The car runs, steers, stops, and drives extremely well. Everything works, the paint is fresh and gorgeous, the bright work and chrome is exceptional and it is ready to show and drive. Here is a list of things that I would do if I were going to keep it; replace the tires with new as they are a bit old. While not necessary, I would swap the carb; the carburetor that is currently on the car is a Holley 650, not correct for this car. However, I have the very very hard to find and expensive and correct Holley 780cfm carb for this car (Holley List #6239A) in a box. It is included in the sale of this car and just needs a rebuild to be ready to go. Lastly, I would hunt down an original smog pump for the car, I do not have one. T-top bags are included. As you'll see and hear, it runs strong, doesn't smoke whatsoever, and sounds extremely healthy. To summarize, this is a very rare and highly documented factory air-conditioned LT-1 with it's original tank sticker, original PoP, and complete ownership history from new! It needs nothing to be enjoyed as is.

Price: $52,500 OBO

Click here for photos (33) and to contact the seller.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote