The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Movie Reviews

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Movie Reviews As requested! This forum might save us some $$ on movies that should have been left on the cutting room floor...

Unread 01-30-2016, 12:37 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Spy

Man, I dunno, maybe I'm just an old dinosaur, but I really don't like movies that the directors seem to feel that tons of profanity and crudity is what makes for comedy these days. On the label of the blu-ray disk it says "The FUNNIEST MOVIE of the year." from a review, apparently, in US Weekly. Or maybe they just paid the reviewer to say that. I don't know what year they are referring to, but not any that I've lived through so far.

Wish I had watched it on NetFlix instead of buying the blu-ray disk. But then again, NetFlix doesn't tend to have much in the way of recent flicks.

Unread 01-30-2016, 05:08 PM   #2
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Agreed. Somewhere down the road the folks that produce these films felt it wasn't getting enough attention if there wasn't vulgar language in every sentence. I was used to hearing that kind of language back when I worked in the jail years ago, but the people I choose to associate with do not speak this way. Must be different in California these days(assuming most films are produced there). Glad I don't live there anymore.