The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-14-2024, 08:20 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 72 Conv 4 speed Original 19,300 mile car

1972 Corvette Conv 4 speed 19,300 original documented mile car
VIN 1Z67K2S525957 built July 1972 one month before production ended
Trim Tag paint 973 red
Int. 404 Black Leather
Options: Painted red hard top, Black Leather interior, AM-FM push button radio
Car has 100% factory paint in 10 condition, no scratches, mars, touch ups etc., no hit car
No rust frame as expected with a low mileage car
Still has the factory black conv.top in excellent condition
Chrome is 100% original and in excellent condition as is the grills etc. still has the factory correct spoiler in the front
All correct glass date codes, seat belts, top dates
Matching numbers engine and trans. with correct broach marks on engine pad as expected
Correct original T-3 headlamps
All paper work on the car, original copy of title, dealer shipping invoice, POP, seat shims still in the cloth original bag
Original warranty book with plastic sleeve, all cards etc.Ing. key factory orig. with key code still in the un knocked out plug

Original spare tire never been on the ground, jack and handle never out of the car
Car has always been stored inside and shows it, all original weather strips in excellent condition
This car will pull BG Gold Survivor as is sits right now, has had over the years the carb replaced, plug wires, Dist. cap and Alternator, hoses/clamps
With the above correct replacements this car will pull Gold and perhaps Benchmark, I am not a judge, I did review the NCRS full judging guide, and the car is the car
Last year for the true Corvette, last year for the bumper car, should be the next 67 as collectible corvettes go
I expect several questions and additional phots upon request, which I will gladly provide any and all requested information to the best of my knowledge
I would encourage any serious buyer to come to SW Florida and personally inspect the car
Asking price is $52,999, these cars are only original once
I am a senior and have difficulty shifting the car, the car is started every two weeks to keep everything operating correctly

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote