The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-15-2020, 08:24 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 3LZ Carbon 65 Edition

I am selling my Corvette Z06 3LZ Carbon 65 Edition (338/650) with 2,200 miles. Only 353 Carbon 65 edition Z06s were made. This is an 8 speed automatic with a removable carbon hardtop. It is in perfect condition, as expected with the miles that are on it. This is a very rare opportunity and an unbelievable car inside and out with all the details included in the $15,000 package. Florida car, always garage kept. MSRP on the car was $108,000.

Please reach out to me if you have any additional questions or need more photos of the car and I would be glad to provide it. I have the original window sticker that came with the vehicle lamenated which would be included in the sale.

Best number to reach me call/text: (309) 472-2857

Located in Naples, FL

Price: $95,000

The 65th anniversary of the Corvette with a new Corvette Carbon 65 Edition offered on 2018 Grand Sport 3LT and Z06 3LZ models.

The Carbon 65 Edition package includes:
  • Available on Grand Sport 3LT and Z06 3LZ trims
  • Ceramic Matrix Gray exterior (blue top on Convertibles)
  • Unique fender stripes and door graphics
  • Black wheels with machined grooves paired with summer-only tires* (Cup-style wheels for Grand Sport and Blade-style wheels for Z06)
  • Blue brake calipers
  • Visible carbon-fiber ground effects, hood section and roof (Coupe models) or tonneau inserts (Convertible models)
  • New visible carbon-fiber spoiler (all models) and quarter intake ducts (Coupe)
  • Center caps with Carbon logo
  • Carbon Flash badges and outside mirrors
  • Jet Black suede-wrapped interior with blue stitching
  • Carbon-fiber steering wheel rim and gloss carbon-fiber interior trim
  • Competition Sport seats
  • Carbon 65 Edition sill plates

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote