• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Why I stay away from Cox Chevrolet in Bradenton

I wonder what the customer who bought (or who buys) that ZR-1 would think about this video......... :rolleyes:

We get customers in all the time that Cox has screwed their vettes up....but they are good for parts.:thumbsup:

There went half the tread life at 500.00+/tire. :ack2::ack2:

Yeah, and whoever buys that car isn't going to know a darn thing about that, either. And they allowed their boneheaded stunt to even be videotaped. Now how smart is that? Does the owner know about and condone this sort of monkey business?

Yeah, and whoever buys that car isn't going to know a darn thing about that, either. And they allowed their boneheaded stunt to even be videotaped. Now how smart is that? Does the owner know about and condone this sort of monkey business?

I think that was one of the Cox brothers doing the stunt!!! :ack2:

Pretty sure thats his car lol. Mainly because if someone bought that and found that video, nice lawsuit against them.

Thats one thing I never worried about when leaving my car there. I always made sure my gun was showing when getting out of the car(wear one for work, and everytime had to drop it off before work). But after the bs they gave me last 3 times i saw them, i wish his establishment would close up shop.

I think it was a very stupid stunt .
:lmao:Just wait till you see the video of this car!!:thumbsup:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

attachment.php

I went back and watched the video again. No tags on the car and stickers still on the window. It appears this car was off the lot, not the Cox's personal garage.

Back