• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Don't forget to Fall Back

9T8Vette

Been around for awhile
Well it's alittle after 5:00 am and i didn't set my clock back:crazy03: .So for you that has done the same set your clocks back.Personally i hate the time change, gets dark too early.:banghead: updated: Dam the title was to read Don't forget to Fall Back

I'm with you.

Wife and I got up early for Sunday so we could go on the TBV breakfast cruise...then realized we could've slept in another hour!

BTW, we're not just a little addicted to these Corvette sites, are we? First thing we do when we get up is check for new posts. :)

We started setting everything back yesterday.....confusing for awhile. Nice to have extra hour sleep. Our dogs didn't understand it this morning, tho...
I don't like this time change either. You go to work in the dark and come home in the dark....:thumbsdown:

Already done. Thanks for the reminder.

I work overnight, so it's fun to be on the clock when it goes back.

2Vettes said:
We started setting everything back yesterday.....confusing for awhile. Nice to have extra hour sleep. Our dogs didn't understand it this morning, tho...
I don't like this time change either. You go to work in the dark and come home in the dark....:thumbsdown:

Linda, you maybe the only person that is this efficient when it comes to setting the clocks back. Most of us know it needs to be done, but will wait until sometime on Sunday to change everything. It is only apparent to me twice a year, spring forward and fall back, that I have way too many clocks in this house!

9T8Vette said:
Well it's alittle after 5:00 am and i didn't set my clock back:crazy03: .So for you that has done the same set your clocks back.Personally i hate the time change, gets dark too early.:banghead: updated: Dam the title was to read Don't forget to Fall Back

I corrected the thread title for you... :)

Back