The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-22-2018, 08:12 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1969 427/390 4 speed, Factory AC Daytona Yellow, South Florida

I have an early Sept 7, 1968 build ‘69 Daytona Yellow 437/390 4 speed, factory air car for sale. Unrestored, very good condition. One repaint 25 years ago, looks good. Car spent it’s life prior to my ownership in Sacramento, CA and Nevada. I had it shipped to me in Florida about a year ago. No prior documents, the seller promised to send them but never did. I have not found a build sheet, but I have not dropped the tank to verify it isn’t there. Engine, trans and rear are numbers matching. The smog system is present. The carb and alternator are numbers matching. Non original Hurst Competition shifter. Odometer shows 83K miles and works properly. All gauges work including the clock. Car has no frame rust or birdcage rust. Has original Uniroyal spare tire. Has date code correct jack, handle is missing. Has a vintage CB radio installed to T-top pad.

Here is a list of the work I have done. I have records for all this work.

New water pump and belts
New coolant hoses
New battery
New coil
New brake hoses, F&R
New brake shoes
New brake calipers
New oil pan gasket
New radiator cap
Cracked dash pad replaced with good used pad
New upper and lower bushings in front end
Rebuild trailing arms by Van Steel
New correct upper and lower ball joints
New shocks F&R painted like stock
New sway bar link kit and bushings
New master cylinder
Original AC components rebuilt: Evaporator, Heater Core, Expansion Valve, Orifice Filter, Dryer, Condensor, Compressor, and Lines
New AC box seals
4 wheel alignment
Rebuilt Steering Box and Steering Components
Rebuilt Carb
New Carb gaskets
Pertronix Ignition in stock distributor
Shutoff valves installed in heater lines.

The car runs fantastic. Steering has no play, tracks straight. AC works. Brakes stop great with no drama. I basically tried to address any mechanical issues that would affect the driving experience. Car looks good, drives good and stops good.

Asking $45,000

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote