The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Performance Tuning

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Performance Tuning Beginner and advanced tuning | Tools of the trade

Unread 09-11-2007, 06:42 PM   #11
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Next is headers soon i hope, just gotta choke up around 2K.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 07:26 PM   #12
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

I want new headers too, and a bigger bore motor to put them on, I just have to cough up the cash, I think I might be able to cook the tech dinner and get the labor for free:-p

Brad. You have always offered to lend a hand on the forums! you are known for that

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 09:23 PM   #13
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom
I want new headers too, and a bigger bore motor to put them on, I just have to cough up the cash, I think I might be able to cook the tech dinner and get the labor for free:-p

Brad. You have always offered to lend a hand on the forums! you are known for that
I see you guys at Anti Venom have a nice price for a cam install for $1895 with a tune.

Would this cam give me more power down low, and what kind of gains would i get with this cam setup and tune?
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 10:57 PM   #14
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@RevXtreme
FYI My post was made prior to my association with RevXtreme Auto Sports. Rich can verify that . Glad Greg hooked you up right. I know he did a good job for you. I love my Vararam very much.

Cheers
Uh, ok???? Not sure what prompted that response? What does t6hat have to do with my post?

My comment was an offer as the others here, to assist. The rest of it was a joke, sarcasm You know, the old too many chefs ruin the stew routine

Relax Brad, it's all in good humor. No one's concerned about your association with RevXtreme or any ohter shop for that matter. We were all here offering to help a brother out

There's enough performance work in the area to keep several shops busy
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 01:43 AM   #15
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Yeah! Why don't you all open up a branch here in north Florida? I would like to throw business to sponsors here, but it's pretty slim pickings unless I'm willing to drive 4 hours or so. Sure would make oil changes kind of expensive....

I've got a set of Z06 sway bars sitting in the work room for the C6, and it looks like I'm going to have to put them on myself. I'm getting too old and feeble to be wrestling with nuts and bolts climbing under a car.....
Unread 09-12-2007, 09:38 PM   #16
Gannet

Name :
Gannet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom
I think you should be holding out for a ProCharger.
Gannet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 10:00 PM   #17
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannet
I think you should be holding out for a ProCharger.
Is that where you are headed, Dave......
Unread 09-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #18
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

You know I cant hide that from you, You have busted me looking at them on the web.

I might go STS out of pocket though
Ol Rick Squires is not nice to me, Last time I saw him here I told him my birthday was comming up,
Well I guess he got tied up with work or something because he forgot

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 05:42 PM   #19
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Uh, ok???? Not sure what prompted that response? What does t6hat have to do with my post?

My comment was an offer as the others here, to assist. The rest of it was a joke, sarcasm You know, the old too many chefs ruin the stew routine

Relax Brad, it's all in good humor. No one's concerned about your association with RevXtreme or any ohter shop for that matter. We were all here offering to help a brother out

No worries, I wasn't mad or upset at all but embarrassed really. I was actually taken aback that I forgot (stupid me) the recent name change was retroactive to all my prior posts. I submitted a response to the question in Antivenom’s sponsored forum before joining RevX and then the thread got bumped after my name change and association. And I saw the Revx name on there and I was like ...."oh shoot, that’s not good." At first I couldn't figure out how it happened. I was really kicking myself as I thought it was recent and I had made a colossal mistake posting in their forum.

What I should have done was research my prior posts before the name change and deleted anything that was a problem or potential problem. That’s my fault. I just felt bad about it, that’s not how I try operate.

At the time of the original post I was acting as an individual wanting to help out a fellow Vette owner just like Gordon was. However, I now try to make it a professional point not to get in on other professional's threads or post in their sponsored section on any forum as a representative of RevX. I didn't want anyone to think I was jumping in on Antivenom's section that they pay for and sponsor. And if people didn't know me prior to that post that is how it appears, shoot even to me it appeared that way. LOL

I hope everyone understands there was no intent on my part to steer business away from anyone. We are all competitive and trying to put food on the table to feed our families, but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about generating business, and I strive to do it the right way.

So even though there was no intention on my part, I sincerely apologize to Antivenom for my post appearing in their thread and sponsored forum. Please rest assured I will never intentionally do that.

Mods feel free to delete any of my posts that might appear to be in the wrong area or some place they shouldn’t be, especially my old ones.

Thanks guys

All the best to you and yours.

Brad
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 06:01 PM   #20
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

I don't know about the others, but I "ain't deletin' chit!"

It's all in the past.

Lets just move forward professionally for the good and betterment of all the members and shops

Gordon
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote