• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rich Z's Croc Video

Rich Z said:
Yeah, the wife and I normally take a dip in the pool when we are done our work. Which sometimes may be around midnight. That would sure be a surprise to find swimming with you. Fortunately the pool is screened in, however.....

This one was screened in too. The gator put a hole in it. The scraping of the body across the aluminum rails at the bottom is what she heard and thought a prowler was in her back patio!.....:hide:

Ouch! Guess I had better shine the flashlight in the pool first. :eek: Involuntary alligator wrestling just isn't my thing........

Rich Z said:
Ouch! Guess I had better shine the flashlight in the pool first. :eek: Involuntary alligator wrestling just isn't my thing........

No way, not when 1 leg or arm is taken out of the fight because it's in his mouth!:rofl1:

Well, I guess having the Glock 33 with me may not be a bad idea.... :thumbsup:

Z06 Rocket said:
But if you skinny dip where to you put the holster?:shrug01:

UUHHH ,,, NEVERMIND!!!:lmao:

I have my own integrated "pee shooter"... :D

Back