The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-28-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default [FL] 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette Convertible (C5), FS $23,100 / 43,995 miles

50th Anniversary Convertible, garage kept like new, maintenance primarily performed by Chevy Corvette maintenance teams to include oil changes. This is the 5.7L V8 4-speed automatic version of the 50th Anniversary car. The commemorative package includes Anniversary red exterior paint, a unique shale interior color (still bright white), champagne-colored wheels and "50th Anniversary" exterior badging with matching embroidery on the headrests and floor mats. Also included in the Anniversary package was the then all-new Magnetic Ride Control system that provides instantaneous shock adjustment (active suspension for Sport/stiff or Touring/soft) for optimum ride quality and handling—still works great. My "Vett" includes the sport seats in leather with a power passenger seat, fog lamps, dual-zone auto climate control, and I upgraded the radio system to a Bluetooth hands free/Sirius Radio at 25000 miles. Original radio is still in great condition and can be reinstalled by Corvette hardcore owners. Added "sound soak" carpet in trunk area to dampen convertible road noise common with this model. Extras include: auto delay off headlights, auto on/off headlights, heads up display (HUD), driver’s seat memory and two memory exterior mirror settings and steering wheel settings to include tilt and telescopic steering wheel--my husband is driver two, and likes the one push button for his seat and mirror adjustments. I put new brakes and tires on at 35000 miles, and a new auto-dim exterior mirror and AM/FM radio antenna at 41000 miles. This car has always stayed in my garage with a custom car cover when not in use. I hand wax the car on average twice/year, and I check all work performed by maintenance teams under the hood. Summary: All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Fully loaded, No accidents, One owner, Satellite radio, Title in hand, Very Well maintained.:thumbs:

My road warrior, fun to drive, and always ready to go.

Easy to wax, garage kept 100%.

Analog Dash crisp and clear as is HUD.

HUD

New AM/FM antenna 40000 miles.

New tires 35000 miles.

Sirius / Bluetooth-hands free radio installed due to Florida driving laws

Original radio works fine; ready for install for hardcore Corvette Original addicts.

Sound soak added under rear hatch lip, both sides.

Sound soak added under trunk lid.

All emblems still crisp and clean

Added 50th logo between the pipes

Touring and Spot suspension still works comfortably; active suspension.

All leather sports seats remain white.

Doors and trim all clean; shadows don't do carpet justice--still original shale color

Current battery about a year old.

I keep the engine compartment clean.

The cockpit...

Ready to ride into the sunset....

Top Down

Top Up

Departing...

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote