The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Performance Tuning

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Performance Tuning Beginner and advanced tuning | Tools of the trade

Unread 03-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
papawana

Name :
papawana is on a distinguished road
Default AntiVenom...the place to go!!!!!

took my warden's (wife) daily driver (04 mag red 6sp coupe) today to their shop...cannot tell ya what a great time I had with great people...all I really cared about was changing the temps and speed for the fans...knew I would get much more...car runs great...I now know that the wardens daily trips on US19 to and from work in stop and go traffic will now protect the engine...picked up 9 hp and almost 10 torque...Greg knows his stuff...even if he is from upstate NYRachelle showed up an hour later with her morning fix...not coffee...Mountain Dewthese are two of the nicest, most sincere people a vette owner who need work done to their car could ever possibly be lucky enough to deal with and meet...not only that, he knew where Churubusco, NY was...do yourself a big favor, do business with themon a side note, they are getting married in MayI wish then well...am looking for an invitation to the tieing of the knot...I'll bring the scotch
papawana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

You guys and your post make me want to climb under the desk, Seriously

Im glad you came by, you actually got him to sit down for a while today, he likes talking about the military days (even if he acts like he hated it). I needed the sasporilla, My batam chicks kept me up all night. They could be dinner soon if they werent so cute

You made Austin do a Checkers run!

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
1fastdog

Name :
1fastdog has disabled reputation

I'm not the least bit surprised you had a good experience at AV!
I've know Greg for a while and respect his abilities with GM performance cars. His integrity can not be questioned, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm very, very particular about who I'll let work on my cars. I'd recommend Anti Venom without question. Most here don't know me, my background, nor do they have any idea what I do for a living. It really doesn't matter... but suffice it to say I don't recommend things lightly and I know quite a bit about the go fast world of GM stuff.

The fact Greg and Rachelle are good people just makes it even a better choice to do busines with.

1fastdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by papawana View Post
took my warden's (wife) daily driver (04 mag red 6sp coupe) today to their shop...cannot tell ya what a great time I had with great people...all I really cared about was changing the temps and speed for the fans...knew I would get much more...car runs great...I now know that the wardens daily trips on US19 to and from work in stop and go traffic will now protect the engine...picked up 9 hp and almost 10 torque...Greg knows his stuff...even if he is from upstate NYRachelle showed up an hour later with her morning fix...not coffee...Mountain Dewthese are two of the nicest, most sincere people a vette owner who need work done to their car could ever possibly be lucky enough to deal with and meet...not only that, he knew where Churubusco, NY was...do yourself a big favor, do business with themon a side note, they are getting married in MayI wish then well...am looking for an invitation to the tieing of the knot...I'll bring the scotch
1fastdog is offline   Reply With Quote