The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-24-2013, 02:51 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S 2008 Jetstream Blue Z06 5700 miles Tampa Bay Florida

If you are looking for an immaculate 2008 JSB Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06 with Black Leather interior, look no further, this one is absolutely PERFECT in every way, better than it came off the showroom floor.

**Car has fully transferrable extended GMC bumper to bumper warranty until November 2013!

Options are:

2LZ- $3045
Chrome Aluminum wheels - $1995
Navigation- $1750
JSB Color - $750

Add ons:
Mild-to-wild exhaust remote system
Embroidered Z06 floor mats and trunk mat
ZO6 under hood cover (see pic)

Original sticker price $78,540

100% clean Carfax, zero accidents or insurance claims, period. I guarantee it.

I am the original owner of this adult owned Z06, it was manufactured on October 31, 2007 (Halloween) so it's a SCREAMER! I took delivery in early November 2007. I did not let the dealer detail the car, but instead applied the proper Zaino wax that took me two days. Car has been meticulously waxed and taken care of since day one. No bug marks or flaws to be found. Paint shines like a sheet of glass. This car has been my passion ever since the moment I saw it being backed off the truck from Bowling green. It's time for someone else to enjoy this amazing car!

Car has rarely seen rain and has never been raced. This has been a garage queen that me and my wife took to car shows and on trips/lunches/dinners, or just plain cruising.

There are no disappointments or surprises on this car... ZERO.

Only service in the time I've owned the car was for the clutch pedal hydrolics, which is not the tranny but the hydrolics that keep the clutch pedal pressure so it rebounds up after being pressed. Was fixed under full warranty by Chevrolet (this was not a rare problem with this care from my research, but it has been fixed a while ago).

I am looking to get $48,900 FIRM. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. Please, no low ballers, Price is extremely fair for this color and VERY low miles. Low miles = low wear and tear.. if you think a car with 14K miles (as an example) compares to this one, buy the one with 14K miles and save a few grand. If you want the low miles/low wear and tear for a little more, this is the car for you.

I am located in Tampa Bay, Florida. I am willing to ship the car after full, cleared payment, but you must set up all arrangements.

Thanks for looking!

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote