• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Stock Exhaust

C5Rick

Well it's finally going to happen, I'm getting my new exhaust installed Saturday :dancer01: . I have nowhere to store my current one so anyone needing a stock C5 exhaust let me know. It will have to be picked up Sat. morning in the Tampa area. I believe this is originally off of a 99 or 00, black tips.

C5Rick said:
Well it's finally going to happen, I'm getting my new exhaust installed Saturday :dancer01: . I have nowhere to store my current one so anyone needing a stock C5 exhaust let me know. It will have to be picked up Sat. morning in the Tampa area. I believe this is originally off of a 99 or 00, black tips.
Rick would this fit my 1991? I hear my cat rattling and if it fits could use it.

C6 Z51 Parts

I have the following:
Polished stock rims with original supercar GY's (about 50%wear)
original and complete intake system, and original complete stock exhaust.
all have about 6000 miles on them. I will do the whole deal for $800 which is the price for 1 new rim.
You pick up in Sarasota area.

I have the following:
Polished stock rims with original supercar GY's (about 50%wear)
original and complete intake system, and original complete stock exhaust.
all have about 6000 miles on them. I will do the whole deal for $800 which is the price for 1 new rim.
You pick up in Sarasota area.

Rocket1,

Just a suggestion, you might want to start your own thread on this. I think you will do well with your sale if you do that.

If you are not sure how to start a new thread, just open the classified section and at the top of the threads on the left side is a button that says "New Thread". Click on that and it will start a new thread for you.

Good luck

Rich

Exhaust

I need one and was in Tampa till today. Had to get back to Pensacola to check on damaged house from the Tornado. How much do you want for the exhaust and will it have the cats? Can you send it to Orlando where my car is being worked on?

Thanks
Robert

Back