The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 05-02-2018, 01:21 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Closeup shots of some sundews.

I used a macro extension tube on my Nikkor 60mm mico lens on the Nikon D850 to see how well that would work with some closeup shots. I didn't zoom in nearly as close as I could with the 1:1 view, as it was actually TOO close. And to be honest, I really need to use some sort of tripod, as holding all that weight with the flashes, bracket, camera, lens, etc. it is quite difficult for me to hold the camera as steady as it really needs to be. So the images aren't as sharp as the camera is capable of doing in steadier circumstances. But still, not too bad, considering.