The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-18-2020, 06:14 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Black on Black 2007 6SP, LT3, Original Owner, 65k Mi

Good Morning,

The time has come to put my favorite car up for sale. I bought this car with my own $58k that I saved and earned at Coyle Chevrolet just north of Louisville, KY in February 2007. The car is located in Boca Raton Florida, Has roughly 65k miles (exact # can be obtained when family member starts car) and has only been driven on highway between Louisville KY and Ft Lauderdale, FL from 2007-2010. Car is all original no modification down to exact type of Tires car came with (Eagle F1) to a cost of $4100 just for tires. Car has never been driven over 80mph, never been on a track. The car is autographed by a friend who is a sports celebrity in auto racing and won the biggest auto race in the world. The car has taken a lap around Daytona at 60MPH following a red Daytona truck. This car has taken a lap around Indy500 with other black pace cars in 2007 Indy500. Pictures of this cars provenance avail. Tires are new. Have window sticker and everything the car comes with from the factory still in original plastic. Car was put away in family garage in Florida in 2010 with 52k miles and work and life left me no time to drive it anymore (mainly because I started flying regularly from Florida instead of driving there from Louisville. Maybe drove it to Key west 2-3 times since 2010 and use once and awhile when in FL on a weekend. My Dad or brother will start it and drive it once a month or so to keep the battery charged and car moving. The car is in one of my familys houses garage and I cant leave it there forever and its been there now 10 years . I already have other cars in Fl and other parts of USA and family is not happy I am accumulating cars and im getting nudges to get to get it out of the garage. This is the car that made me a Corvette lover and believer and changed my mind on sports cars. In 2013 the exact same thing happened with my 1998 993 911 and my family pressured me to sell it because it was taking up garage space along with the vette and I sold the 993 and kept the vette - Thats how much I like this car and the Corvette in general! Will buy C8 when you can walk in and buy one in 2hrs in an afternoon prob by next yr.

Anyway, this car is 100% mint and I am the original owner and have every single piece of documentation. The car is pristine like new. Never in an accident , never tracked, serviced at dealers, gets 38MPG when you drive prudently..This is perhaps the cleanest c6 in the country I believe...Some people I know would not buy a Corvette for their collection unless it was a manual and unless it was black. Thats how they like their Corvette as to make a statement. Many collectors I understand do not like black. This is not a car for someone who wants to get into any old C6 that you dont know the history on and was owned by fiscally or operationally irresponsible people before you bought it. This car for someone that wants to get into a C6 as close to new as 2007 time capsule as possible and has the budget to achieve the objective. Nobody obviously wants to overpay or pay more than they have to, but just think of me who has over $75,000 spent on the car. Its me who overpaid and lost the most $ on this car, not you. I have record of all the history of and I could tell you stories for hours on all the cities in the south east this car has been to, let alone this long winded email. There are lots of C6 out there some better than others some really bad i suspect lots of colors, mostly automatics. This car is for a specific buyer looking for this iconic statement combo of black, black, manual transmission, chrome wheels, like new all original everything. This car is not being sold as "something to everyone" but rather "everything to someone". When I get to Florida I can send as many pics and videos as you like, if you buy it for the price im asking (which is not for dreamers but rather people who will pay the premium for a 1 owner properly owned and maintained car) i will fly you to Miami (but not on the concorde or private jet) and put you up for a night on the beach and you can drive it home. Im not here to make a buck. Im here to offer someone a $58k cash in 2007 for a $25k cash in 2020. Once you see the way the car has been kept and expenses paid to keep the car like the day I bought it. For the buyer they are getting alot of car for the money in the best possible condition the car could be kept with no expense spared.

Write or call if you are interested and will send any details you would like.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote