The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) CLEAN 2009 Victory Red 6sp Z51 Stripper - 29k miles! $26k!!!

Well if anyone was looking for a deal on a clean low miles LS3 Vette now is your chance. Looking to consolidate some debt and get into something paid off that I can mod without feeling bad. Typical FL "old man" car, I purchased it fully inspected a year ago with 18k literally bone stock.

Clean, no accidents, 2009 Z51 stripper that just hit 29k miles (ODO shows 29,012 as of today 10/23). Florida its whole life - never seen salt or snow. Both Key FOBs. Garage kept for most of its life, always at least under a carport. Doesn't get much more virgin than this car. Only mods are Lifetime Warranty Tint from Velocity Auto, A Pioneer head unit with backup cam+Android Auto capability for Waze/Navigation/music/etc(installed with PAC box to keep steering controls and not a single wire cut), and the mufflers removed (sounds just like the NPP cars with valve left open, video below). Will include the stock radio that looks like it just came off the assembly line. Oil was just changed at 27k with Mobile1 German 0w40 w/ K&N Filter. Eagle F1 EMTs replaced last year and still have over 50% life. Wheels have ZERO CURB DAMAGE and were plasti-dipped for most of the time I owned it so the chrome still looks good. Recently peeled it off it along with the headlight tint to bring it closer to stock for selling.

She's not perfect, but for an 09 that was DD'd for the last year you can't ask for much more. Being a true stripper, the only option was Z51 package so it is one of the lightest Vettes you can get of ANY year. Took me a long time to find one like this without extra options I didn't want. Would make a great autocross platform, or a cherry low mileage DD. My plan was to throw an A&A on it, tune it to 550rwhp, and have a killer power:weight ratio DD but I decided to keep it stock instead and find something else that I can buy outright with my positive equity and not feel bad about butchering up. Clean Autocheck pulled today 10/23, since I took it to CarMax for a base line and was given a wholesale offer of $23k due to the calendar year almost ending which would make the car too old for them to resell. I compared to other vehicles on here and after a quick search on this site I am asking only $26k to get it sold quickly. Barely over wholesale/trade in for this car seems MORE than fair, especially for northerners who are looking for a clean southern car with no salt or snow in its lifetime.

Offers welcome. Preferably would like to sell in person in Central FL but will ship at owners expense if they arrange pickup. Pics from TODAY, no misleading old pics.

You Tube

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote