The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-29-2019, 10:37 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2002 vert manual - 10K - Nor Cal

For sale is my 2002 Corvette daily driver. I purchased this car in 2015 from the second owner at 66k miles, and it now has 137k miles. This car was in Florida from 2002 until 2018 when I moved to California. I originally planned to sell the car in Florida, but decided I wanted to drive it a little bit longer (Previous classified posting). Well grad school is expensive, and life changes, so I bought myself a 4x4 and am selling the corvette.

Some basic specs:

-Heads Up Display
-Dual Zone Climate Controls
- 6 Speed Manual
- Magnetic Red Paint
-C6 Z06 Shocks
-LS7 clutch setup (~30k miles)
-Skip Shift Eliminator
-slotted rotors
-Rear tires are 10% tread Hankooks from 2015
-Front tires are 70% tread Hankooks from 2017
-remote slave bleeder
-relocated oil pressure sender
-Maintenance records from 2007 to present

This car is a beautiful car, but has been my daily driver for over 70k miles. I drove it on the sunny days, the rainy days, the cold days, the hot days. As such, it has one small chip in the window, some small rock chips along the front bumper and lower portions of the car. The rockers have also kissed a speedbump or two. The worst spot on the car is the front right bumper...always pay attention in starbucks drive throughs or you might kiss a curb....lesson learned. As you can see in the photos below, you can't notice the damage from more than 3 feet away. Ya, that last bit was a little bit rough to read, but I want a potential buyer to know what this car really is, because it looks great in photographs. Seriously, the magnetic red shines beautifully and hides all the imperfections a 17 year old car has.

On the interior, the driver seat has the usual tear in the bolster. The driver mirror doesn't like to hold its set position and the passenger door will only lock with the keyfob. It's otherwise completely stock, and functioning perfectly. The HUD is still very bright and works great, as does the HVAC display.

Mechanically this car is in great shape, as can be seen above, much of the wear parts are fairly new. There are no dash lights on and the car shifts and drives just like it did when I bought in 70k miles ago. The rear tires need to be replaced soon, but I know tires are a very personal choice for many vette owners, so I don't want to waste my time and money replacing them if the new owner is just going to trade them in for something else. If you meet me at my asking price, I will have new Hankook V12's installed on the rear to match the fronts.

The title is clean and clear, in my name and in my hand. It is a CA title. The car now has CA registration for 2020 (front license plate included)
I also have a smog certificate in hand that is good for another 60 days

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote