The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-02-2019, 01:44 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2008 Blk/Blk Z51 3LT M6~~$23.5k

Reason for selling: My wife and I are expecting our first, so I'm looking to sell my corvette to pay off my truck and save on some monthly expenses.

That being said, the price is negotiable but please be reasonable with your offers. Cash will get you the best deal but I will accept a certified bank check.

No test drives without proof of funds, but I'll be happy to give a ride along to any prospective buyers.

NO TRADES.

Title Status: Clean. No lien. Located in Chesapeake, VA (23322).

Vehicle Info:
*Mileage: 64,137, I don't drive the car very much but it may go up slightly.
*I'm the second owner of the car. I purchased it last spring/summer from a VA beach local. The car was a Florida car for the majority of its life.
*I have 2 key fobs, car cover, sun visor, and a binder of maintenance records from the original owner to pass along.
*Everything works. Cold A/C, heat, heated seats, power seats, HUD (doesn't rattle either), navigation, radio etc....
*All interior pieces are intact. No broken hinges or latches.
*Exterior is in great shape considering the mileage of the vehicle. The only major flaw would be a rock chip in the windshield that the previous owner had filled. I've had it looked at by a professional, and they told me that it would be very unlikely to spread under any circumstance.

Recent Maintenance:
*Trans and Diff fluid changed around 63,500 miles.
*Rear tires replaced at 63.500 miles as well w/ a pair of Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R in factory specs. Front tires still have maybe 60% life in them.
*Full paint correction and exterior detail done by Bob Shannon with Lana's detailing. If you're in the 757 and need detailing work done, hit this man up as he's a true craftsman at what he does.
*Oil cooler line assembly replaced around 63,000 miles. One of the hose fittings was beginning to seep, so I replaced the entire assembly and changed the oil while installing my long tubes.

Modifications:
*Callaway honker intake.
*Texas speed long tube headers with X-pipe. I currently have a pair of cats installed but can be slipped out and replaced with a pipe if the next owner doesn't have to worry about inspections.
*Car was tuned for the intake and headers last fall by Horsepower Solutions making roughly 450/450 in 60 degree weather. Have dyno sheets for anyone interested.

For anyone interested please feel free to message me with any questions. I also have a few videos of cold starts and dyno runs that can be provided as well.

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote