The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Unread 10-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Things have been dead here lately....

Where is everyone?
Unread 10-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

Making that moneeey!
Unread 10-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
chris308
spam sniper

Name : Chris Huff
chris308 is on a distinguished road

well reasons i have been MIA is 2 fold; 1 i work at Raymond James and lately the financial world has been in the toilet... things at work have been shakey to say the least. Going through reorginaztions and there have even been talks/rumors about outsourcing

Which has lead to my second reason, I was in a state of thinking about giving up the vette... looking at my finances and my girlfriends finances and with us wanting to get into our first home i just couldn't see how i could keep the car. Well the gf was seeing what i was going through with car shopping and deciding what to do with the vette i was really depressed at one point Well we talked and she said i should keep it if it means that much to me and we'll figure something out down the road!

So at this point i got my second wind so to speak, and am enjoying my vert for a while longer!! I just spent the day yesterday with Tracey and Matt @ RevXtreme doing some mods i was putting off

So in short....i'm back!!
Unread 10-05-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
floridaZ

Name :
floridaZ has disabled reputation

I'm still here, for what it's worth. I just don't post much unless I feel like I have something to contribute. And even then I stick to a few basic (non-performance) sections to post in while I read and learn.

It's amazing how much you can do to a car, and not know **** about it.
floridaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Things have been dead everywhere!! October Fest here in Old Fort Usually is a Big Deal,People every where!! But this year I didn't see even close the crowed that there has been in the past and the off duty city cops that direct traffic were setting around in lawn chairs eating Pizza,Bratwursts,Foot Long Kraut Dogs,Drinking Cokes and Smoking Cigarettes!!

Last edited by gmjunkie; 10-05-2008 at 08:21 PM.
gmjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Good to see ya back Chris.

Btw, did anyone watch the Colts game today?
Anyway, they had an incredible comeback against Houston!!!
Unread 10-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #7
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris308 View Post
well reasons i have been MIA is 2 fold; 1 i work at Raymond James and lately the financial world has been in the toilet... things at work have been shakey to say the least. Going through reorginaztions and there have even been talks/rumors about outsourcing

Which has lead to my second reason, I was in a state of thinking about giving up the vette... looking at my finances and my girlfriends finances and with us wanting to get into our first home i just couldn't see how i could keep the car. Well the gf was seeing what i was going through with car shopping and deciding what to do with the vette i was really depressed at one point Well we talked and she said i should keep it if it means that much to me and we'll figure something out down the road!

So at this point i got my second wind so to speak, and am enjoying my vert for a while longer!! I just spent the day yesterday with Tracey and Matt @ RevXtreme doing some mods i was putting off

So in short....i'm back!!
Heck, Chris. Don't let go of that girl! Sounds like she is looking out for you.
Unread 10-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjunkie View Post
Things have been dead everywhere!! October Fest here in Old Fort Usually is a Big Deal,People every where!! But this year I didn't see even close the crowed that there has been in the past and the off city cops that direct traffic were setting around in lawn chairs eating Pizza,Bratwursts,Foot Long Kraut Dogs,Drinking Cokes and Smoking Cigarettes!!
Yeah, I suppose so. But logging into the computer and pecking on the keyboard doesn't use any gasoline...... I can understand people just staying home more these days with the prices of stuff going up every time you turn around. Heck, for that matter, our electric bills have been outrageous lately. Hmm, maybe I answered my own question then. People are shutting off the computers to cut down the electric bill.........

Speaking of which, this beast of a PC I have draws so much power I would probably save a couple hundred dollars a month by not having it on every minute that I am awake. I've tried putting it in sleep mode, but Windoze keeps giving me an error message that a serial port won't allow the computer to go into sleep mode. Unfortunately, I'm NOT using a serial port for anything......
Unread 10-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #9
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

LURKER ALERT! LURKER ALERT!
I'm still here, reading the posts and keeping myself informed. Usually check in 2 or 3 times a day, but don't post all that much. Gets kinda depressing, at times, reading the posts about events and not being able to attend them. Pictures help, but I'm contemplating serious meds to get me through the times till the next Florida excursion (WHOOPS-excursion is a FORD term-BAD ANDY! ) Shoulda said "Next Corvette Outing" ! Anyway, I'm here.........just lurking........
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #10
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

I'm here,Maybe that's why noone else is here
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote