The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-15-2020, 04:25 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2014 Z51 M7 $26,000 Velocity Yellow

I am going to pull the plug with the new C8 so I am going to sell my 2014 M7 Z51 1LT $26,000 Firm. The car is located in Mount Dora, Florida and has a clean title.

This is my daily driver here in sunny Florida and I just turned 108K miles.

I am a lifelong Corvette guy and I have been driving Corvettes for the last 37 years. This is a daily driver and not a garage queen. That being said, the car has been professionally maintained at the original dealership Jim Browne Chevrolet in Dade City, FL and for the last few years at Stingray Chevrolet in Plant City, Fl. I have all of the service records to show. Being a lifelong Corvette guy this car has been lovingly taken care of with mostly Adams products. I’m a non-smoker and there has been no racing or abuse of any kind (I never even tried the launch control). The car is in amazing condition and no one would ever suspect it has so many miles.

Factory Options:

Z51

Navigation

Yellow Calipers

Carbon Flash hood stripe

Carbon Flash mirrors & Spoiler

Rear Cargo Net/Shades

Here are some of the mods…

Ceramic Window Tint

Smoked marker lights

Z06 Grille

Carbon Flash emblems

B&B PRT exhaust

Homelink visor

Ceramic Brake pads (almost no brake dust)

Front and rear dash cam with built-in DVR

Lloyd Front Mats

Lloyd Rear Cargo Mat

These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago.

Over the life of the car I had a couple of issues; There was an overheating issue at 5k miles in which the thermostat was changed and all was well until around 56k and it overheated again. This time they replaced the water pump (under warranty) and also around that time I had to have my clutch master cylinder changed (not under warranty). Since then, no issues other than regular oil changes. The car is running great! In fact I drove to Mid America fun fest this year in Illinois and averaged 35.9 miles to the gallon!

In June of this year someone kissed my front fascia (even though I was parked so far away from everyone else I can’t understand how it happened). The damage was really just a scratch (see photo) but I took the opportunity to have the front fascia completely repainted at the expense of the other persons insurance company. This took care of the road rash which had accumulated over the last 100k miles. The car was fixed at David Maus Chevolet.

Ok… here is what the car needs… The Tires are bald (I have put three sets on over the life of the car) and the windshield has a crack and needs to be replaced (I tried to capture in the pictures but it is still hard to see)

I know this is lowest priced C7 on the forum and quite frankly across the country. This car is an incredible value and will allow someone to get into a C7 for C5/C6 money. Please do not come at me with low ball offers as I really don’t have the time. I was just going to Carmax it but they only offered me $22.5k and I think I would like a little more ).

If anyone has any more questions or would like any additional pictures just PM me.

Thanks!

Gary

Tried to show the crack in the windshield

This was the damage which was fixed by David Maus Chevrolet

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote