The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-06-2016, 12:05 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2012 Grand Sport Centennial Edition Coupe | Manual 6mt | 9.3k mi | $45.5k

I am contemplating the sale of my Centennial GS given that it is just sitting covered in my garage for the winter and I am looking to raise cash for a private equity investment closing in early February. I don't need to sell by any means, but if there is a buyer out there that wants the car it would be nice to have more cash for investment.

Here is a link to an eBay post for my car that has a bit more detail/pictures (http://www.ebay.com/itm/191774236077...84.m1555.l2649) - sorry in advance if you can't post links, but it seemed like the rules now allow eBay links. The pictures were taken in the fall before tucked away covered in my garage (the mileage pictured is 9,013 and I think as it sits now it has about 9,300 so I did drive it occasionally after those pictures given our fall was very warm in Michigan). Below is the text from the ad. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see anything specific. Thanks!

This Corvette has been meticulously cared for and has only 9,300 miles. I am the second owner, and the first owner from 2012 through 2015 was in Florida. I only drive the car on clear days and it is stored in my garage when home and garage when at work. Professionally detailed, I use Chemical Guys products to wash the car weekly, and I use a Porter Cable orbital polisher to detail the car regularly. The car has had two applications of exterior paint protection and interior fabric protection (one at delivery 2-23-2012 and one at 6,300 miles on 2-10-2015). Has the remaining powertrain, emissions, and corrosion warranties. Comes with both keys, two remotes for the exhaust, original window sticker, and records. However, the records are very limited as there have been no issues with the car - oil changed and car inspected October 22, 2015. All four tires were recently replaced and in great shape (about 2,000 miles of use - I can measure tread depth at your request).

The car is stock and has never been modified other than the following.
Mild-to-Wild switch to control exhaust baffles - amazing exhaust note with the click of a button...loud when you want, quiet when you want. See youtube videos which will show this upgrade or I can send a video.
Upgraded sound system - additional amp and 10" sub added to trunk area (custom built with Helix driver and Pioneer amp)
Added Dynamat to make cabin quieter and help improve sound.
Additional set of floor mats and rear trunk mat (Lloyds grand sport specific)
Hardwired for Valentine One radar, but rarely used because I keep my V1 in my daily driver and always forget to switch it...

More pictures are available and I have a short video walking around the car - If you would like to see the video or more pictures, please email me and I will forward. I can also forward the perfectly clean carfax report if you are interested. I welcome any PPI and will help to facilitate that process. Will also help with shipping and can coordinate if needed (as I have shipped many cars throughout the U.S.).

Amazing limited production 2012 Corvette Centennial Edition Grand Sport Coupe.
6.2-liter, 436-hp V8 engine
6-speed manual transmission (hard to find)
3LT Preferred Equipment Group (heads-up display, NAV, bluetooth, heated seats, Bose premium 9-speaker system, etc.)
Unique exterior color Carbon Flash Metallic and special Ebony interior with suede and red stitching.
Exterior 100th Badging and Flag Inserts.
Centennial logos for the steering wheel and seats.
Satin Black wheel color and unique cap logo.
Satin black graphics package.
ZR1 style spoiler, satin black interior trim plate.
Magnetic Selective Ride Control.
Red painted calipers with slotted rotors.
Exhaust with Dual Mode Performance

Only issue is very minor scratches on rear deck lid / spoiler area - see pictures (note that the white in the picture is a reflection of clouds and the house). The scratches could probably be buffed out or touched up easily...or fix by adding a custom spoiler, ha.

I am asking $45,500 for forum members. This is not a distressed sale and I will likely end up keeping it rather than fielding low-ball offers so please don't waste your time or mine. THANKS.

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote