The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 08-12-2019, 08:36 AM   #1
Feffman

Name :
Feffman is on a distinguished road
Default Road Atlanta Track Weekend November 23-24, 2019

2019 MVP Track Time Road Atlanta Track Event

Hi All:

Another fun year of Road Atlanta track action awaits for 2019. MVP Track Time is pleased to present our 11th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” Road Atlanta November 23-24 track event. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock and/or paying an outrageous entry fee.

November 23 - 24, 2019: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 10th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for our Road Atlanta weekend is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:
On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Please feel free to join us at Road Atlanta November 23-24, 2019 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2019, 07:23 AM   #2
Feffman

Name :
Feffman is on a distinguished road

Hi All:

We are quickly approaching 75% full for our November 23rd-24th track weekend at Road Atlanta. On-line registration is available for all MVP track events at:
On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html
I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Road Atlanta in November where we plan on another perfect track weekend.

Feff
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote