The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2006 VY Z06 29k miles GMPP $40k Firm

Hi Guys,

I have decided to sell my 2006 VY Z06. Here are the details of my baby:

$40,000 firm

29,750 miles

GMPP Major Guard $0 deductible through 9-29-13 and/or 45k miles

2lz package (no nav)

427 hood emblems

Newer carbon fiber look GM center console

Eject button (non-functional)

Callaway short throw shifter

Alcantara center console autographed by Ron Fellows and the C6R team

Lloyds Mats

Car cover

Chrome Spyder wheels from Factory Reproductions

Nitto Invo tires (approximately 40% tread remaining)

Clear-bra on rear quarter panels

Roof recall done at Courtesy Chevy

Oil changed regurlarly at Courtesy Chevy by Keith Cummings
(Well known and respected Corvette specific mechanic in Orlando)

Ceramic brake pads

Mild to Wild exhaust

Both key fobs, owners manual, touch up paint (unused)

Sirius Satellite Radio

Clear Florida Title in hand (no bank payoff needed)

Never tracked or drag raced, strictly a weekend cruiser with my kids

The rear quarter panel on the passenger side was repainted last July when I hit my BMW backing out of my driveway at 2mph like an idiot. I had Tim Burke at Burke Corvettes repair the panel and mudflap. Burke Corvettes is very well respected and considered the best Corvette restoration/painting/repair shop in Central Florida. You cannot tell that the car has been repainted, as Tim did a fantastic job.

Motor is bone stock and has 24,750 miles. The original owner had the engine blow up at 5k miles due to an oil gasket failure (not a dropped exhaust valve) and the motor was replaced under warranty at Andy Mohr Chevrolet in Indianapolis. The owner then bought a ZR1 and my car was purchased by a retired Marine (Gus) who lives in Indiana. He kept the car for 1 year and put 4k miles on her when he decided to sell her because he wanted a Porsche. Gus babied the car and it was obvious when I took delivery of her in early December 2009. The car runs super strong, and I haven't had one issue with the motor in almost 3 years of ownership.

The only imperfections with the car are two tiny rock chips (one on the hood and one on the driver side mirror) that are impossible to see from more than 3 feet away. There is also a small scratch on the windshield that does not impede the driving views in any way.

The car has a clear Florida title, clean carfax, perfect autocheck, etc...and with over a year of warranty remaining this car offers peace of mind top whoever buys it. Here are some pics:

Please don't waste your time or mine with lowball offers. I have priced the car fairly and am confident that whoever buys it will be thrilled.

Thanks in advance for looking!

Bill

:cheers:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote