The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-22-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default For Sale: 1995 Six Speed, 60k Mile, LT1 Coupe. J55 equipped. Nice, and Real Clean

* Clean Carfax/AutoCheck / with No accidents and scores above the 24-50 range displayed on the Autocheck.
Alway's maintained and looked after.

Upgrades to 1995 LT-1 C4 models is shown below**

Hard not to fall in love with this Clean nice driving Corvette. I did.
She is sweet, and has been garaged most of her life. In almost 12 years, she's been driven just 33k miles since early 2000.

* 1995 LT1 Coupe in Bright Aqua / Lt. Beige Leather
* 6 SPEED Manual operating perfectly along with the Clutch too.
* 60,800 Miles. (really)
* BOSE CD. Fully and properly operational.

* Power Antenna, Cold Electronic Climate Control, Cruise, P/Locks, P/Windows, P/Seat, Elec. Mirrors, Delay Wipers, All the Lights, Key Fob, Alarm, 6 spd.Trans, 3.45 Rear, etc. are ALL WORKING GREAT!

* Have Owners Manual, Binder, both sets of keys, and the Key Fob is programmed as an auto lock/unlock Transmitter as well.

* New Water Pump & Antifreeze, Clutch Fluid Flush, Goodyear Gatorback Serpentine Belt.

* Recent: Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires, Brakes,and Battery. Rear Hatch Weatherstrip. The rest of the weatherstrips are fine.
(Someone may have tried to jimmy the driver's window, because a small 1" slice can be seen on vertical portion of weatherstrip, by Targa, but otherwise ok)

Interior is wonderful for it being a '95 C4, allowing for minimal wear and tear, and if I was to do anything to this car, it would be to replace the rear cargo floor carpet. The hatch was left ajar once during washing years ago, so carpet is wrinkled under the Black rubber backed Cargo Mat.

Some small surface scratches noticeable when washing, but nothing major otherwise.
Has a chip just behind front bumper at center on fiberglass, and at under right front parking/turn lamp area. I didn't try to cover it up and they can be seen in pictures.

The following may polish out, but I haven't had a pro look at it yet. Has a faint top of wiper scratch in glass on left top of windshield, and some small vertical glass scratches on drivers door glass at lower front are by outside mirror.

The above are the tradeoff's for all options working on an otherwise well maintained Corvette.

*The clean flat newer roads here in Florida, are very car friendly and void of potholes and the like. So my Corvette is Rattle Free, Sharp, Tight, and Factory Stock along with being Great Fun to drive!*

**I found the following info online: '95 C4 updates were as follows:

All 1995 Corvette models also came standard with traction control and anti-lock brakes. The braking system was further complimented by receiving the same heavy duty RPO J55 code brakes as the super Vette’s ZR-1 did.

GM updated the 1995 Corvette, by restyling the front fender “gill” air vents, fuel injectors were revised to better cope with alcohol-blend fuels and to reduce fuel dripping after engine shutdown. The engine cooling fan was modified for quieter operation. Different Opti Spark to handle the previous ’92-‘94 LT1 Opti problems.
The early Optispark distributor had durability problems and a revised version was introduced with vacuum vents to remove moisture on the 1994 B-Bodies and in 1995 on the Y and F-Bodies; the vacuum vents can be added onto earlier distributors

There were a few different versions of the LT1. All feature a cast iron block, with aluminum heads in the Y and F bodies, and cast iron heads in the B and D bodies. Corvette blocks had four-bolt main caps, while most other blocks were two-bolt main caps.

Also better Sound: The 1995 Corvette’s CD player was reinforced better to stop the frequent skipping that could occur over bumps and other rough areas.

Rattle Reduction: As a chief complaint with buyers was still the rattles that the Corvette produced, the Chevy boys responded by installing adhesive strips that would reduce some rattle in strategically located places throughout the cabin.

PRICE: $10,850
No dissapointments here.

For $550 addl. I also have an absolutely Beautiful original GM Blue Tint Glass Top in it's original Black storage bag. This Top maybe was used twice. But this car did not come with the two roof option originally.

If interested, and you would like pics, etc, PM me.
We then can exchange phone numbers and speak if you like.
I have stellar references available, and have more pics, and can take additional pics of my Honey, for any serious buyer's AFTER WE SPEAK.

To my fellow C4 devotee's, Thank you for looking.
:flag:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote