The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-02-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1992 Corvette Coupe

1992 LT-1 Corvette Coupe- $9,500.

FOR SALE - my excellent condition, adult driven/cared for, unmolested, all original 1992 LT-1 Corvette Coupe located in Sebastian Florida. It was kept in the garage and never driven in inclement weather with extremely low mileage of 26,163 miles. It has a classic white exterior finish with like-new torch red interior with black accents. The Corvette has a 4-speed automatic transmission with a V8 LT-1 engine. It comes with the pristine original GM blue glass removable top. It also features a Bose 6 speaker sound system with remote keyless entry.

Has original owner’s manual packet w/leather case and owner’s manual factory video VHS tape, including the factory Music System Samper cassette tape. The custom car cover and 1992 GM shop manuals are also included. This Corvette is in fantastic condition and is a non-smoking, no pets’ car and has NEVER been in a accident.

I’m the 3rd owner, purchased in 1999 with only 7,800 miles in Bel Air Maryland, it was factory delivered in June 1992 to Don Stratton Chevrolet in Beloit Ohio. It has a clean CARFAX report and all documents can be shown under my ownership. To prevent any fading of the torch red interior, I completely cover this Corvette . I have performed all operator level maintenance. (I’m a Retired Army maintenance Warrant Officer). It’s also worth noting, I am a 20 year member of the Indian River Corvette Club in Vero Beach Florida.

Maintenance:

Under my ownership, I performed all Mobil 1 synthetic oils/fluids/filters replacements. Local Chevrolet dealer did the brake fluid flush. Replaced (2) OEM front/rear Bose Amplifiers in 2/26/02. I performed the maintenance/replacement of the (3) three small Delrin bushings in the gearbox assembly on both the headlights in 7/15/07. I replaced the OEM power antenna (Ecklers Covette) 11/04/08. Replaced the OEM A/C blower motor control module (Ecklers Covette) 8/11/14. I replaced the rear spring bolts & rubber cushions with OEM parts (Ecklers Corvette) 5/21/15. On 6/15/15, I performed an intake manifold gasket repair due to the old dried out china wall gasket seal, this job was executed perfectly, I documented this repair with pictures. This corvette still has the original Opti-Spark cap/rotor and water pump.

In closing, I was a younger man when the first C4s came off the assembly line. I’ve owned two 1992 Corvettes, this one for about 20 years. I’m at the front door of 60 years old, time to let my C4 ownership and its legacy pass into my family history books. Its time for change, looking to purchase a C6 or C7.

If interested, please contact me at ceatwell@hotmail.com or 772-913-5200

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote