The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Vert. Make offer and Seller will pay 50% of transport

I will pay 50% of transport and all reasonable offers will be considered for this Beautiful 2000 Vert with 75,000 miles on this Florida owned. garaged, and driven auto transmission, Pewter ext. with silver interior "Leather"(replaced two years ago), black vert top, and black interior trim. Brand new rear tires 300 miles ago, front tires have 5000 on them. All matching Kuhmo's. Upgraded Borla exhaust, HUD. No tears in vert top or interior, exterior is perfect except for a couple of normal very small )under 3/16" road chips in paint. Always garage kept. Everything works. PW,CRUISE,TILT,A/C,HEAT,RADIO,CD PLAYER, ETC... I am having surgery very soon on my lower back and will not be able to get in and out very well any more. My misfortune is a break for who ever buys her. I would drive this car anywhere. Car can be driven to you in any U.S. State upon a final deal or I will pay 50% of truck transport. $19,500 because I need to sell quick. 954-607-0473 My surgery is scheduled for March 22nd 2012, so call today for more details and pics. Tried to add pictures but I had a problem trying. Private email me for pics. garyc5@myacc.net or call me at 954-607-0473

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote