The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-20-2019, 01:59 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2009 z06 3lz $31,500 - Near Dallas TX

I think I’ve only ever responded to other posts and never actually started one so here goes! I bought my 2009 Z06 3LZ here on the forum from Move_Over back in March of 2017. I’ve had a lot of enjoyment driving it but after two years I need something that’s a little easier on my old bones. The only changes I have done is put on new Michelins in May of 2017. I also installed GT2 coil overs earlier this year and I had LG Motorsports realign the car for a street friendly setup. I put the ride height about 1/2 lower than stock. The car had 56K when I bought it and it’s up to 80K now. Move_Over installed American Heritage heads at 56K so no valve guide issues to worry about. He said the car made 489 HP on the rollers and I can tell you it sure seems like it when you hit the loud pedal. I have never pushed it hard, just some spirited driving now and then. Thought about Autocross but never tried it.

I have a clean Texas title in hand so no problems there. The only issue right now is the GPS Time is greyed out and the clock is blank. I changed the battery out a few weeks ago and the car sat without power for a couple of hours so maybe that caused it. The weird thing is the NAV still shows the correct location so I assume GPS is working. I need to do a little research and see if this is a common problem or not.

The car is still in very good condition inside and out, the heads have been done and I have a clean title. The pictures were just taken today but it was overcast so they don't really show well, I can take more if needed. Car cleans up pretty good but could probably use a good detailing. Here is a link to the original post from Move_Over:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...l-florida.html

Asking $31,500

Thanks for looking!

Note the clock is blank.

Here are the GT2 coil overs on the shop floor. Installation was "fun"!

Here is the receipt for the heads.
:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote