• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvettes In The Sunshine III

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
http://www.citruscorvettes.com/CITSSIII/CITSSIII.htm

March 25th, 2006
9am to 3pm.

Crystal Chevrolet in Homosassa, FL.

2006corvetteshowwebflyer-640.jpg

Wish I could have made it. Seems to me some sort of emergency happened around here that weekend. That's what happens when you run your own business. Crap is always coming down on your head.

Rich Z said:
That's what happens when you run your own business. Crap is always coming down on your head.
An umbrella might help keep that $hit off your head Rich.:eek:

Jack

Hah, I doubt it. Things like air conditioners and exhaust fans breaking. Employee problems. Well pump going on the fritz. Or just too much to do with the animals to be able to get away anywhere.

Plus after quitting my state job and going full time with the snake breeding business, I just don't go out much any longer. I have a '98 Jeep Wrangler that I bought brand new that only has 29K miles on it. And nearly all of them were put on before I stopped having to drive to work every day. I think I put 1100 miles on it last year.

So since getting the vette, I have to make up reasons to go places. The last time I went to the post office, it took me two hours to get back home. And it's only 5 miles away. :D

Rich Z said:
The last time I went to the post office, it took me two hours to get back home. And it's only 5 miles away. :D

That's what happens when you go to the Post Office! Except when I go, I'm always there for at least 8-10 hours!! It would probably be a lot less if I didn't work there. :eek:

Had a great time at the show. Maybe next year Rich!

Scott

Well no wonder they took a pic of it! It's darn purty!

Maybe next year I can swing it to be there.......

Didn't know you were there Steve. You shoulda been in the picture with us. Your part of Z06vette. I remember the guy going around taking pictures. He took one of mine. Must not have made the cut. :cool:

Back