The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > Suncoast Corvette Association

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Suncoast Corvette Association Events and Happenings

Unread 06-22-2006, 02:30 PM   #21
CREWZIN

Name :
CREWZIN is on a distinguished road

Been to the pier a dozen times at various shows but not with all Vettes. Question; you divided the C5 group into two catagories, not that they changed that much, but how come the C4 group (which did change at 92) is all in one group?

I know the shows are all for fun, but it's nice to compete and maybe beat out some in the same class, but it seems no matter where I go I run into a couple of the GS guys who compete in shows and have less miles than some cars you see in the showroom.

87 Dark Red Metallic Coupe. L98 Auto, 143,000 smilin miles.
Black 17" Z06 Motorsport Wheels, Muffler Eliminators, "Y" pipe w/o pre-cats, K&N with open lid, TB Flow Booster, Big Mouth Performance Air Dam, Vette Connection Stage II Chip. Citrus County Corvette Club
CREWZIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #22
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN
Been to the pier a dozen times at various shows but not with all Vettes. Question; you divided the C5 group into two catagories, not that they changed that much, but how come the C4 group (which did change at 92) is all in one group?
I believe it's simply due to the overall large number of C5's that are on the road and enter the shows. It appears that right now the C5's have the largest class in the shows. C4's (Which I've owned before and love) seem to fall by the wayside as new models come out. Most people want the newest generation and don't stick to an older generation they love. I would imagine that in the next few years as people buy newer vettes, the C6's will be the most common generation to be at shows and have the largest show class.

We would like to get a larger variety, so we would be very happy to have you join us for the show!
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2006, 07:07 PM   #23
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
Most people want the newest generation and don't stick to an older generation they love.
I for one, when I can afford it, will most likely be buying a C4 in addition to my C5. I would love to get a '96. I just wish I could afford the Grand Sport!

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2006, 09:15 PM   #24
CREWZIN

Name :
CREWZIN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket

We would like to get a larger variety, so we would be very happy to have you join us for the show!

My club (Citrus County Corvettes) has already announced your show as one of the shows that we would be coming down to. Can't say how many will turn out for the drive down.

87 Dark Red Metallic Coupe. L98 Auto, 143,000 smilin miles.
Black 17" Z06 Motorsport Wheels, Muffler Eliminators, "Y" pipe w/o pre-cats, K&N with open lid, TB Flow Booster, Big Mouth Performance Air Dam, Vette Connection Stage II Chip. Citrus County Corvette Club
CREWZIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2006, 01:10 PM   #25
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN
My club (Citrus County Corvettes) has already announced your show as one of the shows that we would be coming down to. Can't say how many will turn out for the drive down.
Cool, thanks for the promotion at your meetings,,, the more the merrier!
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:07 AM   #26
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Gettin close guys! Only a little over a month away! Looking forward to seeing as many of you there as we can!
Unread 08-06-2006, 11:50 PM   #27
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Were a little over 70% full with the registration. Come on out and enjoy the sun and fun out on the pier!
Unread 08-07-2006, 07:21 AM   #28
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

I just noticed the zip code on the sign up sheet. It should really be 33757. They changed it about 9-10 years ago. It'll still get there, but could be delayed. A heads up from your friendly Postal worker.

I'll be mailing in my application today.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2006, 10:08 PM   #29
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Huh,,,, I'll pass that on, however it's probably too late for this years show. I'll make sure it's passed on so that zip code won't happen on the next show we host.

Last edited by Z06 Rocket; 08-29-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Unread 08-29-2006, 03:43 PM   #30
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Well pre-registration is sold out. Looks like if everyone shows it will be a full house.

I still would invite you to stop by and enjoy the show. I think the storm will be by before Saturday. It could be a little rainy but the nasty part should be in north Florida or the Carolinas by then.

See you all there!