The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > Corvettes Anonymous

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Corvettes Anonymous An International Support Association dedicated to anyone whose passion (or problem) is Corvettes.

Unread 06-15-2007, 10:18 PM   #41
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backyard Mechanic
Wow I qouted myself,just another reminder for all.
My FATHER always said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry
You either have Alzheimer's or Halfsheimer's and if the former, it doesn't matter.
I on the other hand would say
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC5
You Have A Problem!
C U Sunday AM!

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2007, 09:26 AM   #42
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Tom,

We have a called Scott (left a message ) regarding parking and such. We aren't sure of how many cars (vettes) are going to be there, so we claimed 10-15.?
My Cell# (352) 874-3373....Angel's Cell# (352) 255-6337
Shhhh...don't tell anyone!

~Ray
Unread 06-16-2007, 10:01 AM   #43
MMC5

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
We have a called Scott (left a message ) regarding parking and such. We aren't sure of how many cars (vettes) are going to be there, so we claimed 10-15.?
My Cell# (352) 874-3373....Angel's Cell# (352) 255-6337
Shhhh...don't tell anyone!

~Ray
Good Deal Ray! From the looks of things at the moment, we will leave Starbucks around 9:15 - 9:30 with at least 11 cars. Earlier if this count is right and everyone is on time. I have NO idea if anyone is planning on meeting us at Love's

I will call you when we get ready to leave Love's and let you know the final count. At that point, we are about 45 min out.

We also have a couple of sedans and a Corvette Wannabe SSR. The only thing I'm still looking for is a VW Micro-bus with a PEACE sign!

My cell is 727-204-8308 but like you, keep it under your hat!

T M

Unread 06-16-2007, 10:08 AM   #44
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC5
My cell is 727-204-8308 but like you, keep it under your hat!

T M
I won't tell a soul !
Unread 06-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #45
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation

Well it's definite, I won't be able to make it on Sunday. My help didn't show up to help to help with the move. I moved what I could today, but will have to finish tomorrow.
Unread 06-16-2007, 11:48 PM   #46
MMC5

Name :

That's a bummer Rick! But take heart. We may well make this run again in the fall. Should be finding our their schedule tomorrow and will see what the group wants to do.

Our next deal is a Steak-Out a Food / Fund Raiser event to benefit RCS Food Bank of Clearwater. That is July 18 from 6 - 9. I'll send a flier in a week or so.

Sorry you can't make it, but we'll have a toast in your honor!

T M

Unread 06-17-2007, 05:19 PM   #47
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default We had...

A good time ! We met some people from the forum for the 1st time and got to see some familiar faces from events past.
For those of you I Didn't meet... next time we're together, smack me one! I really would like to meet you!
Anyway, it's always Nice to see you guys!

Thanks RichZ ! If it wasn't for this FL forum, we'd probably have stayed home instead of hooking up with Fellow FL Vetter's.(say 5 times fast)
Thanks Tom for setting this whole thing up!

BTW..We took of y'all coming into the winery and will post soon...feeling kinda lazy at the moment.

~Ray
Unread 06-18-2007, 11:07 AM   #48
MMC5

Name :

Hey Everyone!

Betsy and I want to thank each of you for an excellent day yesterday! That was our longest cruise and also our cruise with the most participants! 16 Corvettes and a couple of “Friendliess”

With that many cars, there is no way I can see the back end in my mirrors so Andy, as always…thanks for covering our “6”.

I think I need to work a little harder on using the radios because when you came on after Starbucks, I turned to Betsy and said … Wow! They all made it through the light!

Well DUH! Guess we learn something each outing!

If anyone has experience using 2-ways and can suggest how to not be so garbled, we're all ears! 10/4 GB!

Anyway, it was a fantastic day!

Special thanks to Pedro for braving those invisible thunderstorms and making the hike from Plantation. Dittos to Rob & Mary from Port Charlotte.

Ray & Angel, I’m glad we finally had one where you two could join us…and BOTH Vettes…Now That’s A Problem!

Dick & Kathy, thanks for joining us and we hope you will join our group and be with us for several more cruises! I think that with a little creative decaling we can get that SSR to look more like its older cousin.

Bill & Chris, like Dick & Kathy, thanks for joining us. I sincerely hope you become regulars!

David & Jennifer, WOW! Sure am happy you saw this thread so early Sunday AM! Nice to have you join us and even tho we are a "hike" we hope you make many more runs with us.

Last but not least Bonnie and John, thank you for joining us as well. We have our work cut out to make John’s truck look like a Corvette, but at least it could easily haul one. So if you are looking for a Show Car, I’m sure we can fix you right up!

I hope y’all got some good pics to post both in our Members Only area and on the Corvette forums. We purchased a new camera, then only took a couple of shots!

Speaking of pics, Tim and Cheryl suggested that if you have pics to fwd, he’ll put them in a video like he did for Linger Lodge. I think Rob is going to do the same. PM me for either's email address.

…. And somebody send me some!

Our next event is Steak Out ’07 on 7/18/07 from 6 – 9. I’ll send the event flyer in the next week or so.

Thanks again everyone!

T M