The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-18-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2010 Grand Sport 3LT Grey/Red Color. - 7800 Miles/Museum Quality. Fully loaded.

Up for sale is a Pristine 2010 Cyber Grey Grand Sport 3LT .It is a perfect example of a museum quality GS. . Has only 7800 miles on her, and was never abused or raced. It is a brand new car! It has the super rare red leather interior, which is in perfect condition. It has every single option available for 2010, including navigation, bluetooth, paint match rims, HUD, NPP dual mode exhaust, traction/competitive mode, z51 package, memory & heated seats, dual power seats, bose audio, and much more. I bought it from a woman who's husband just died, he hardly drove the car. It has always been garaged, never left in the sun or driven in the rain; kept under a cover in my garage. Paint has not one scratch in it, completely bone stock. I did add window tint all around for a better driving experience (10%), and ZR1 Carbon Fiber side and front skirts. It currently has hinson long tube headers on it, but i have all stock parts to come with it to turn back to stock. It was all professionally installed by the most reputable shop in South Florida.

I also changed the oil to Mobil 1 5w-30 as factory recommended. The car has NEVER been raced or abused, only driven on nice weekend days along a1a. Car never spends time in the sun, always garaged.

It came with an ugly black shifter ball, so i bought a stock carbon fiber **** for more originality.Title is in hand. I have all original manuals, 2 clickers and 2 dual mode exhaust clickers. Car is located in BOYNTON BEACH FL

Price : $43,000. Most with less options are listed in mid to upper 40s.
Call/text with any questions!! Adam 561-379-2271

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote