The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Member to Member Services

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Member to Member Services This forum is for members to help, and to seek help from, other members with their expertise and requests for expertise. This is outside of car related stuff, such as repairs, mods, etc. Things like plumbing problems, construction, etc.

Unread 05-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #11
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

The day will come i will need to have my 15 year old 10 seer system replaced. Had my attick blown in and it sure helped. I live on the gulf and on days with a reverse west wind flow that makes for insane dewpoints and humidity it's hard to get the humidty out of the house as it runs non stop from 5pm till 11pm. Now that i had the attick blown it does not run as much.

Some days i get 15 gals of water that drain into 5 gal buckets from my AC.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 01:45 PM   #12
ClockworkC5
droog

Name :
ClockworkC5 is on a distinguished road

replacing your hvac system will significantly reduce your electric bill, also i believe they are still offering tax write offs. any local residential company should be able to go thru everything with you and show you how long it will take for the unit to pay for itself in power savings. the significant change in efficieny coupled with the tax return should make for a very quick payoff. please dont heistate to contact me with any questions. also most companies will come out and give you a free estimate. if you have any concerns or would like explanations on anything im here. keep in mind, that most installers/service techs are commission based.
160 hypertech stat
taylor thundervolt wires
tb coolant bypass
slp short tube headers
borla quad stingers
anti-venom/tampa tune
cross drilled and slotted rotors
ClockworkC5 is offline   Reply With Quote