The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2002 TR Coupe 6 spd for sale central Florida

I've only owned this car since December but a personal issue forces me to consider selling although I am not desperate to sell. $20,500 FIRM. I purchased it from second owner, a forum member who babied it and I'm in my sixties and have also babied it. This car can be seen here: https://picasaweb.google.com/2piston...eat=directlink

Car is in excellent/almost new condition with 25,125k miles. No scratches and no issues, no codes and all options to include adjustable suspension, HUD, dual power sport seats, both tops, power telescoping steering, 12 disc CD changer, fog lamps, B&M short shifter, new SLP Bullet cat back exhaust, curb alert, C5 fangs skid plate protection, CAGS mod, Halltech CAI and car cover. The only option listed on sticker which is no longer with car are the polished aluminum wheels. Car now has cray manta 18/19 wheels with Hankook V12 evo tires with approx 4k miles. Car is lowered on stock bolts and handles/drives excellent. I have original window sticker, VCR tape and 2002 corvette catalog. Car is located in Homosassa, Fl. which is an hour north of Tampa. $20,500

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote