The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-04-2019, 06:07 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2015 Z06/Z07/3LZ LOADED/Carbon Ceramic/416 ci/Procharged 1000+WHP Must

Introduction:

Up for your viewing pleasure is a feeler listing for my meticulously maintained and Modified to over 1,000 REAR WHEEL HP Procharged 2015 Corvette Z06 with Z07 Performance Package. This Z06 has a HIGH 110K window sticker and comes with all the sought after options. It's finished in Arctic White with Adrenaline Red over Black interior. For what It's worth its still covered under the Remainder of GMPP WARRANTY. I hand picked this perfect chassis for a very calculated well thought out build, and it was purchased form the original owner. It's always been a Florida Car and never been exposed to the elements. When not in use its stored in my Climate controlled Shop on a battery tender, under a Car cover. It is a No accident Carfax 1 Owner Vehicle (2) now with me. It was built with noting but the highest quality, name brand products avaliable in the business. Before I get to involved with the build let me note that this is my third Corvette, and by far one of the baddest I've had to date. I have Purchased and sold all of my meticulously maintained Corvette's here on CF over the past 6 years (C6 Z06 738RWHP), C6 ZR1 (900 RWHP), and My latest C7 Z06 (1040 RWHP). I would like to sell my Z06 before pursuing a new venture as it comes with a substantial price tag. To replicate this exact build you would be looking at over 75K in Parts/Labor alone.

I have Every Single Doument pertaining to the build, as well as photos of the build as it progressed BELOW. This is easily one of if not the Cleanest, Well Built, Documented Z06's for sale in the USA right now.

I'm seeing prices anywhere from 63k-75K Depending on Options/Miles for Stock/Lightly Modded Z06's. And Ive seen Similar cars without the options I have with Procharger's sell in the High 80s here and Fast! I have Priced this like I priced all my other Corvettes and they have all sold very quickly. With that being said, I feel my price is Very Fair for the Quality of the build and condition of the Car. For this My Price is Pretty Firm. Please Refrain from your Opinions on what you feel its worth, Lowball Offers, ETC. Any negative remarks will be ignored. This is a Serious Caliber car for a Serious buyer. It's not for anyone without experience. If you are planning on getting a Bank Loan- Please note NADA is about $70K and you will need to have cash to put down to make up the difference. Please have your finances sorted out before engaging in talks of sale. Thank you For viewing!

Vehicle Specs:

Year: 2015
Make: Chevy
Model: Corvette Z06
Trim: Z07 Performance package with 3LZ
Options/Equipment/Extras: Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Performance Data Recorder (PDR), Competition Seats, Cooled Seats, Heads Up Display
Miles: 18,xxx (May Go up As I drive it a few times a week)
Build Was Performed By: "-Red!ine Motorsports-" Only 2000 miles on the car since the build

Dyno:

1040 WHP 890WTQ on 18 PSI E85 NO Methanol (this engine is built to easily handle 1300 WHP.)

Aftermarket Engine/Accessories: $30K (This Build Started with a Fresh OEM LT4 Block and New Cylinder Heads From GM)

GM LT4 Engine Block (Coated in Transfer Gray by Performance Research Coatings)

416 Cubic Inch Stroker Engine

Manley Pro Series Crank 4''

Manley Pro Series Rods w/ ARP Hardware

ATI Harmonic Balancer with 10 Rib 15% Overdrive Pulley

Manley Pro Series Custom Pistons (Custom Piston Dome Coating by Performance Research Coatings)

Clevite Bearings

ARP 2000 Headbolts

New OEM Oil Pump

New OEM Oil Pan

New OEM LT4 Cylinder Heads CNC Porting by Katech and Coated in Transfer Gray by Performance Research Coatings

New GM Performance Lifters

HD Trunion Upgrade

Manley Dual Valve Springs, Ti Locks and Keepers

Manley 1 Piece Stainless exhaust Valves

New GM Titanium Intake Valves

Com Cams Phase 6R Camshaft

Cam Phaser Lockout Kit

New GM MLS Headgaskets

Katech LT4 Dod Delete valley cover

Katech Valve Covers Coated in Brembo Red

New GM Valve Cover Gaskets

Katech Coil Bracket Relocation Kit

Stainless Valves Cover Hardware

MSD 8.5MM Wires

Brisk Sparkplugs

Custom Aluminum Dual Oil Catch Can with Breathers and -8AN Black anodized Fittings

Dewitts High Volume Radiator With Grey Heat transfer Coating

High Amp Billet Alternator

Forced Induction: $12K

Procharger F1A94 Air to Air Intercooler System
Procharger Port Injection Intake Manifold with Fuel Rails
Black Powdercoated Brackets
Transfer Gray Coated Center Section of the Blower
10 Rib Conversion
Race Valve Ugrade
1000 HP Air To Air Intercoler

Fuel System: $5K

Custom Return Style Fuel System Utilizing the following componnents
Weldon 2000 HP Supplement System Pump
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
FIC 850cc Injectors
-12 AN PTFE Crimped Hose to Weldon Pump, -8 PTFE Crimped Hose to Engine and PTFE Crimped Hose -8 AN hose back to tank
Split Second Standalone Fuel Controller with LED Indicator

Exhaust: $5K
Kooks 2'' Longtube Headers
Kooks 3'' X Pipe No Cats
B&B 3'' Stainless Steel Fusion Mufflers with Black Tips (Retain Factory Valves)

Drivetrain: $2500

Circle D Billet Tripple Disc Converter
New Transmission Fluid, Seal and Filter

Chassis/Suspension:

Lowered on Factory Bolts
Magnetic Ride Control

Wheels/Tires: $7K

Forgeline GS1R Custom Gloss Black Drag Racing Wheels (These are the Highest quality, Best Forged USA made Wheels you can buy for the money WHEELS ALONE are $6K MSRP!)

NOTE: These Wheels will come with the car for $100K if you buy the car for $95K it will come with Stock Wheels.

Upgraded Forgeline Billet Center Caps
18x12 Rear To Clear Carbon Ceramic 345/35/18 MT Et Street SS Brand New
19x10 Front 295/30/19 Hancook Ventus V12 Evo Brand New

Extras/Maintance/Warranty: $ 2,300

20% Ceramic Premium Window Tint
70% Ceramic Premium Window Tint
The Entire Car has been Paint Corrected and Coated in 9H Ceramic Coating
Corvette Indoor Car Cover
Aluminum Tow Hook
New OEM Transverse Leaf Springs Front and Rear
New OEM Oxygen Sensors
New GM Dex Cool
New Motul Dot 6 Brake Fluid
BR 30 Break in oil was used and changed out for Royal Purple HPS 5w30 Full Synthetic
Dealer has just recently replaced under warranty the following: Brake master Cylinder, Vacuum Pump and PCV Valve. As well they did a complete Update and Relearn for all systems
Price:

$95,000 With Stock Z06 Wheels (New Front Tires, Michelin Pilot in Rear 5-6/32nds of tread) OR $100,000 with Brand new Forgeline GS1Rs. (MT ET Street SS Rear Tires, Hancook Ventus V12 Front)

Shipping:

I have been dealing with a shipping broker for the last 8 years and can have the car delivered anywhere in the USA enclosed with insurance. PM zip code for quote. With it being Off Season right now all the snowbirds are heading back north. So Transport to east coast at this time is gong to be about $1500-$1800 give or take.

Photos:

Videos:

You Tube

You Tube

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote